IMPORTANT - VOTE NOW!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry Keeley

Supporting Member
There are some very important ballots to vote on before Oct 31st, namely who will represent us at the Board level for the next three years. A huge thanks to those that have volunteered to serve our organization!

Ballots are on pg. 53 & 54 here:

http://mail.impba.ne...52_S11%20II.pdf

You can snail mail them to the office or simply send an e-mail with your vote to:

[email protected]

Include your name, IMPBA number and district.

It's your duty to vote, be part of the process!
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Terry,

I tried your link to the ballots and it didnt work for me....I myself am not very good with pdf stuff on the web.... not sure how to bring the 2 pages of ballots here? I will say if this works ... Read the Roostertail and you will find the Ballots on what would be page 53-54.

Roostertail - http://mail.impba.net/attachments/152_S11JJ.pdf

I will also add I am pretty sure you can mail these ballots to your district director if that is more convenient for you.

Paul

p.s. In my case I wont vote for myself for director, but I would vote for FE Director, where would I find the credentials for both nominees? To vote you should vote with all the information possible.

Hi Terry,

I tried your link to the ballots and it didnt work for me....I myself am not very good with pdf stuff on the web.... not sure how to bring the 2 pages of ballots here? I will say if this works ... Read the Roostertail and you will find the Ballots on what would be page 53-54.

Roostertail - http://mail.impba.ne...s/152_S11JJ.pdf

I will also add I am pretty sure you can mail these ballots to your district director if that is more convenient for you.

Paul

p.s. In my case I wont vote for myself for director, but I would vote for FE Director, where would I find the credentials for both nominees? To vote you should vote with all the information possible.
Hi Paul,

You can find credentials for Chris Harris on page 25 of the Roostertail.

The current FE Director has been largely MIA for the last year or so.

http://impba.net/ind...catid=28&id=306

Doug

I started a thread in the FE section of the IMPBA forum to discuss questions to ask each candidate to get a better understanding of the their goals etc.

Thank You for the Heads up.... My Bad for not seeing page 25 of the current roostertail.

Just wondering what happened to the on line ballots that were so popular last time we voted?

Is Kevin and Marc working on it? :unsure:

Can't seem to login to the IMPBA site now, anyone else?

I placed the voting ballots under the "IMPBA Printable Forms" as attachments.

You can easily find and print them, then mail them in to me, or just send an email

with the information. I only have access to certain areas of the website.

Please vote guys!

John Equi

As posted on OSE-

Hello IMPBA District 1 Members.

My name is Luc White. I am currently running for the position of IMPBA District 1 Director and the election ends Oct 31, 2011

Many of you may only know be by name as I am relatively new to IMPBA and model boating. I am 45 years old and am employed as a marine tech and live in Cornwall Ont Canada. I have always had a deep interest in RC Boating and have been playing with r/c boats for many years. I have been a big part in getting the Ottawa Valley Racers club back into the racing circuit. I was the Contest Director for our very successful race this past September.

With being bilingual I have been able bridged the gap between Ontario and Quebec. For 2012 there will be two new IMPBA clubs from Quebec. My goal if elected is to make District 1 the best district in IMPBA. I plan to achieve this by recruiting more members and clubs. Instead of waiting for members to come to me I shall be posting advertisements to draw in new blood into our hobby. I also want to make communication between all D1 members easier. This will be achieved by setting up a D1 Website with Discussion Forum.

For many years D1 has been stagnant and it is time for CHANGE. I am ready and willing to make changes happen. Please vote for me as your new District Director and I will not let you down.

Thanks for your time.

Luc White

IMPBA D-1 is in serious need of new direction and Luc is THE guy to get it done. Please vote at either the IMPBA website- www.impba.net or email the IMPBA secretary John Equi directly - [email protected]

Be sure to include you full name, your IMPBA number in your e-mail to John and please I encourage you to vote for Luc. Make your voice heard- VOTE!! :)

not too much time left.

Hello IMPBA District 1 Members.

My name is Luc White. I am currently running for the position of IMPBA District 1 Director and the election ends Oct 31, 2011

Many of you may only know be by name as I am relatively new to IMPBA and model boating. I am 45 years old and am employed as a marine tech and live in Cornwall Ont Canada. I have always had a deep interest in RC Boating and have been playing with r/c boats for many years. I have been a big part in getting the Ottawa Valley Racers club back into the racing circuit. I was the Contest Director for our very successful race this past September.

With being bilingual I have been able bridged the gap between Ontario and Quebec. For 2012 there will be two new IMPBA clubs from Quebec. My goal if elected is to make District 1 the best district in IMPBA. I plan to achieve this by recruiting more members and clubs. Instead of waiting for members to come to me I shall be posting advertisements to draw in new blood into our hobby. I also want to make communication between all D1 members easier. This will be achieved by setting up a D1 Website with Discussion Forum.

For many years D1 has been stagnant and it is time for CHANGE. I am ready and willing to make changes happen. Please vote for me as your new District Director and I will not let you down.

Thanks for your time.

Luc White

Only a couple days left to vote.... votes need to be emailed, postmarked or done on the IMPBA website by October 31st.

Please Everyone Vote

Back