Impba Website

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Lutz

Supporting Member
Does anybody know when the Impba website will be updated? I have seen people post certain districts new race schedules but thats it,and I'm not sure how they found that. I know they cut out the old mail outs to cut cost, but it would be great to get the site up to speed. Thanks, Jeff Lutz

Hi Jeff,

Great to hear from you! The website will be updated with the club events after I get a few more insurance certificates completed. Several clubs in the Southern USA need their insurance now, since they could be running this weekend. I am also working on a stack of membership cards and getting the March Roostertail prepared for new District articles as they arrive. I'll enter the March and April events by this weekend, and every approved one should be up by early March.

John Equi

IMPBA Office

Hi Jeff,Great to hear from you! The website will be updated with the club events after I get a few more insurance certificates completed. Several clubs in the Southern USA need their insurance now, since they could be running this weekend. I am also working on a stack of membership cards and getting the March Roostertail prepared for new District articles as they arrive. I'll enter the March and April events by this weekend, and every approved one should be up by early March.

John Equi

IMPBA Office
Thanks John!

Back