IMPBA Roostertial December Issue

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bzubee

Supporting Member
The December issue is now posted on the IMPBA web site www.impba.net

Please read it carefully there are many ballots for proposed rule changes. Read the ballots especially carefully and please be sure to send them to the correct person. This varys for each ballot.

Try to print off a hard copy for the members that do not have Internet capability. At least make copies of the ballots for them so they can cast their votes.

Hope you all have a great Holiday season and I will see you at the races next year!

Bill Zuber

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Job and lots of details and voting too.

Over 50 Pages long ........

PLEASE Vote

Ballots must be turned delivered prior to January 31st
Voting by email, that makes it so easy!

I think it would be wise if a reply, such as "vote received" was returned to the email voter. It only takes a few seconds to hit the reply button. Voter would be insured their email was received. As great as it is, email is not as reliable as snail mail.

I think most of us when mailing a letter, we know it is received 99 out of 100 times, email is just not that way....yet.

Rw

Please remember to print your full name (not nick names), your Membership number, and what District you live in. This information is very important and was left off allot of the election ballots I received last month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please remember to print your full name (not nick names), your Membership number, and what District you live in. This information is very important and was left off allot of the election ballots I received last month.
AGAIN GREAT JOB by all the IMPBA staff.......Mikey

Bill, it's refreshing to see so much effort toward our organization. You seem to run it like you own it and it's not just a job. Such commitment is hard to find these days.

Thanks Joe I by far DO NOT own IMPBA but I want to be a part of it for a long time it has given me an oportunity to meet a bunch of neat members and enjoy our mutual hobby together. Th efuture of IMPBA is looking much brighter now and will contiue to get even better as we go on.

Thanks Joe I by far DO NOT own IMPBA but I want to be a part of it for a long time it has given me an oportunity to meet a bunch of neat members and enjoy our mutual hobby together. Th efuture of IMPBA is looking much brighter now and will contiue to get even better as we go on.
When I say you run it like you own it, I'm refering to your level of commitment.

Back