IMPBA Regatta Articles

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rules

Hello,

I am planning to have a July Special Edition of the Roostertail if I receive enough articles. The writeups must only be about the Evansville Regatta with pictures, if you have any. I already have one CD of pictures but need written articles by anyone who attended the event. I would upload the issue to the IMPBA website around the 31st. The usual Regatta reports would be in the September Roostertail, but maybe this special edition would fill the bill. If I can get this done, it would be the first time the Regatta gets it's own issue.

Thanks in advance for anything submitted!

John Equi

IMPBA Office

Great idea John! There are always things that go on at events like this that stay in peoples memories for years so it would be cool if people shared not only race info and pictures but stories of their experience at the Internat's.

I have not received any articles about the Regatta, time is running out guys! Don't wait for too long before you send it in, I'll need time to assemble the document! (Thinking positive)

John Equi

I have not received any articles about the Regatta, time is running out guys! Don't wait for too long before you send it in, I'll need time to assemble the document! (Thinking positive)

John Equi
I WILL SEND AT LEAST ONE YOUR WAY SOON........MIKE

Come on guys! I know that people must have taken pictures there and John is offering you a chance to have them published in a special issue! I was hoping that someone would have posted some in the IW gallery.

The quest for Regatta articles was a bust, the only item I received was a CD of good pictures from Allan Hoyle of the new Wichita club in Kansas. I'll use these in the September Roostertail in various areas.

I realize everyone is having a great time racing, and having to stop to compose an article is tough. I am formally requesting that if you wish, you have a second chance to send me something by the 14th.

I'll be waiting!

John Equi

Back