IMPBA National Gas Director Candidate

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riph

I had a long discussion last night with Kevin Sheren who is one of the candidates for the IMPBA National Gas Director position. I believe Kevin has several good ideas about improving the IMPBA, raising money and increasing the membership. He is not restricting his ideas to just the Large Scale Gas area but is looking at the big picture and what might help the organization as a whole. I think we have the best group of IMPBA Officers that we have had in a long time and I believe Kevin will be a good addition to the group.

BTW he and I do not agree on everything, such as pipes on Crackerboxes. <_< :lol: B) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you RIP I was glad to see Kevin had decided to take an active role in the IMPBA and think he would be a great Gas Director canidate along with Bob. It's really says something for both Gas Director canidates coming from the District 2 area.

Bill Zuber

Well I just spent over 2 hours on the phone with Mr. Sheren & I will now say this without reservation- Kevin is truly looking out for the best interest of the IMPBA as a whole, not just the gas parts. We touched base on many subjects ranging from noise to our rules & by-laws. He also said something very profound- abstaining from voting on anything but gas stuff is as bad as voting against it. This is true as since this is a full voting position the vote does matter. After all was said & done I firmly believe he is the best choice & the person I will now vote for as a strong addition to the IMPBA board. B)

Latest posts

Back