IMPBA INTERNATS?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VansRacing

Has anybody heard how far along the plans are with putting on the 2005 Internats in Jackson Tenn??

I have e:mailed Ernie L. with no reply...

-Carl,

The last e-mail I received from Ernie was related to the TS2 Challenge race. Entry forms are available on the IMPBA website. I guess that really doesn't answer your question.

JD

Thanks Jerry.

I was just thinking that we should be hearing something by now...I haven't seen Ernie on here in a while. I haven't seen any class sponsorship forms in the mail yet. Just wondering why it is so quite.

-Carl,

Carl,

FWIW...I am the registration director of the 2005 NAMBA nationals and have noticed people are taking their time getting in entries. We have only ~50 boats registered with only a month to go before the registration deadline!

Although, I know more are coming because the hotels are filling up fast!

BTW...how's about a road trip to New England?!?!?

Regards,

Rick Cesati

Hey Carl

I apologise for not replying to your pm , my kids have kept me away from the computer for about ten days.

The entries for the nats have been coming in slow. We do still have almost two months before the deadline .

As for now I have 15 drivers with a total of 46 boats. Out of those 46 ,the largest class is B mono with 6boats and the next is B tunnel with 5.

I also have the first rent tent reserved.

Harry and I decided to send the sponsorship forms out six weeks before the deadline ,thinking they would not get forgotten about or tossed in some paper pile.

I hope the entries start flowing so I dont get a pile of them on the last day.

The drivers that I have recieved entries from have their name posted on the Jackson RC Model Boaters web page .

I will try to stay more current with my posting......Ernie

seems the page is missing a .html on the end so it is messing up. but i know someone that has access and here is what it says :D :

Willis Simons

Terry Flynn

Mike Crawford

Katie Crawford

Tom Moore

Will Mansfield

Mark Hopper

Fred Uftring

Bill Wachtler

Bill Wachtler Jr.

Steve Cooper

Bill Zuber

Racers,

Let do it.. I plan on getting in my info this next week..

Also..

Im not sure what night is open but you can be darn well sure we are going to be having another IWATERS party this year..

We are hoping to have it at the same place..

HERE WE GO... LETS ROCK

Grimracer

1ernie lafleur said:
Hey Carl    I apologise for not replying to your pm , my kids have kept me away from the computer for about ten days.

The entries for the nats have been coming in slow. We do still have almost two months before the deadline .

As for now I have 15 drivers with a total of 46 boats. Out of those 46 ,the largest class is B mono with 6boats and the next is B tunnel with 5.

I also have the first rent tent reserved.

Harry and I decided to send the sponsorship forms out six weeks before the deadline ,thinking they would not get forgotten about or tossed in some paper pile.

I hope the entries start flowing so I dont get a pile of them on the last day.

The drivers that I have recieved entries from have their name posted on the Jackson RC Model Boaters web page .

I will try to stay more current with my posting......Ernie

97149[/snapback]

Sounds good Ernie! I will get in contact with all my guys and make sure they don't waist any time getting their info in. The O/B 3.5cc Stock and Mod Tunnels

should have large turn-outs this year.

-Carl

Grimracer said:
Racers,

Also..

Im not sure what night is open but you can be darn well sure we are going to be having another IWATERS party this year..

HERE WE GO... LETS ROCK

Grimracer

97204[/snapback]

Mike,

I will talk to the comfort inn and try to get the room for the IW gang again. ill let the guys know

Tom.

TOM MOORE said:
Grimracer said:
Racers,

Also..

HERE WE GO... LETS ROCK

Grimracer

97204[/snapback]

Mike,

I will talk to the comfort inn and try to get the room for the IW gang again. ill let the guys know

Tom.

97369[/snapback]

Please do.. thanks a bunch..

Mike

Latest posts

Back