IMPBA Dist 4

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Land of Lincoln RC boat racing club

16th President RC boat racing club

16th President Prop Twisters

Grim

Hey Mike. I always thought this would be cool for a Central Illinois boat club name....

"C.I.A." "Central Illinois Aquanauts"

Simple and too the point. Doesnt reflect gas, nitro, or electric. Plus it has "Aqua" in it, as in Aquacraft... ;) It would be pretty cool to all have shirts that have "CIA" on it.....with the "underground," "top secret" or bettery yet, a "Classified" team logo. Just a thought......

Larry Gempp Jr.

How about “The Chambana Boys of Illinois”"Where the land is flat and we don’t talk about our women that way"

If I win the contest do I get free entry in your races for life?

DonB
Catchy!
Rowdy Boys Model Boat Club..............Bring your own fuel,batteries and gas... Blazzin Hydros Model boaters. Beans not included. Guess you need to print up some tees and we will call you those other guys

Well, "Summer Thunder" is already taken over here. (just a FYI)
Dang.. I wanted that one..... :D

Kidding..

Summer thunder power boaters........................... KIDDING

Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
Well....

I would like to clear a few things up

WE (our new club) NEVER had a HINT that the words Illinois or power boaters was going to upset anybody in the Illini club.

We/I went on to state without MALLICE that we would not use the names in succession per Mr Browns request.. And we will not.

It was nice having people chime in with ideas.. this got me thinking what other idea they might have so I keep posing ideas. (WITH OUT MALLICE)

I was hoping a cool name would pop out of the thread.

Some did.. I kind of like the 16th president prop twisters.

Im sure the club will find one on there OWN terms and will not need my help.

ROCK ON and... DIST 4 ROCKS!

Grimracer

Hey Mike. I always thought this would be cool for a Central Illinois boat club name....

Simple and too the point. Doesnt reflect gas, nitro, or electric. Plus it has "Aqua" in it, as in Aquacraft... ;) It would be pretty cool to all have shirts that have "CIA" on it.....with the "underground," "top secret" or bettery yet, a "Classified" team logo. Just a thought......

Larry Gempp Jr.

Aww man, thought you would like this buddy! Ill try to come up with some others.... ;)

Larry Jr.

Grim,

Choosing a club name is not an easy task. If not useful, these posts have at least been entertaining!

On behalf of our club members, I wish you luck in determining a club name, and hope your club much sucess in the future.

We all look forward to racing with you.

Michael Brown

Illini Powerboaters

Larry Gempp Jr.

Aww man, thought you would like this buddy! Ill try to come up with some others.... ;)

Larry Jr.
Personally, I really like this one!! Short and simple, and its a great acronym. And the nickname would be 'Aqua-NUTS'. :p

southern illinois oval express?

southern illinois twisters

illinois torque twisters

urbana prop walkers?

champaine ( how ever you spell it ) urbana flex shafts

urbana model boating association

urbana bouy blasters

whatcha think grimmy

chris

Last edited by a moderator:
L.O.L (Land of Lincoln) RC power boaters.............EF5 RC power boaters.............Salamander Model Boaters.............Dust Devil RC power boaters. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: B) B)
Hey now Mike,

The Hammer coined a good name .. Land of Lincoln Rc Power Boaters :0 :)

Bob

The words Power boaters......... is..........out... remember so is Illinios

We will however take the ideas you have to the table.. thanks guys.....

Grim

Land of Lincoln RC Boaters.

Land of Lincoln RC Boaters is open to all interested in power boat racing regardless of power system.

Testing will take place at Mattis Lake as the search for a race pond is on going.

A few notes:

We are not a "Scale" club.. we are a power boat racing club.

We are located in east central IL

For more information contact:

Michael Zaborowski

[email protected]

Back