IMPBA D12 Points Championship

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chilli

Okay folks Here is our district points tally's going into the final race of the season (in two weeks). I want to thank all the club officers who have done a great job this year getting the scores to me in a timely manner. Also Mike Lewis for doing the spread sheet to make keeping track of everyone's score allot easier. We've got a tremendous talent pool in this district and when everyone chips in a little, it makes those of us who do a little extra for the district to want to keep on doing it!!

D12 Race Results 2015 after Race 4-Final.pdf

Attachments

• D12 Race Results 2015 after Race 4-Final.pdf
    386.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited by a moderator:
A big thumbs up for the job you guys have done!! Thanx for the extra effort, I know it's appreciated by more than just me (-;

I agree, great job done of taking care of the points for the District, Chilli!!!!! Hopefully next year I can catch all of the races and be a contender once again.......

As much as I would like to, the answer is no. New job is taking a lot of my time this year to get it right. Not only am I there lead dlesel tech, I am also dispatching and running one of there 2 repair shops as well. I am taking a trip to Dearborn, MI the last 4 days of September, I wont a trip thru Ford so need to save some $$$ for this event.

Don't worry, I will be back next year with a vengeance!!! Will have a new cat, Thunder boat will be done. Even hoping to attend the Winter nats in FL and the Gas Nats in Indianna this next year!! If any interest in either of these races, let me know Robin. Always have room in the trailer for your stuff if you want to buddy up.

Need to give you a call and catch up, been a while.........John

Chilli,

I agree. We all appreciate the hard work of yours and others to keep up with the D12 stats and races. All of our team enjoyed the D12 race in Smithfield a couple of weeks ago and unfortunately, that may be the only D12 race this year. It was a great event and loads of fun for all!!!

Ron, sorry I missed you and your crew at that race. Always a great time when your bunch is around. great people and true good sports as well. I hear that Jimmy Johnson wants me to drive one of his Nitro tunnel boats next year, so you may have to let me show you the old "rope-a-dope" , next year..... Should be fun.....

Ron, sorry I missed you and your crew at that race. Always a great time when your bunch is around. great people and true good sports as well. I hear that Jimmy Johnson wants me to drive one of his Nitro tunnel boats next year, so you may have to let me show you the old "rope-a-dope" , next year..... Should be fun.....
We missed you there as well John. Glad to hear Jimmy has a driver!!! Will be awesome to have another tunnel driver in D12!!! That Rope a Dope may have worked on Mackie but a boat has to be close for that move...
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I agree, 100%, Ron... You guys rule when it comes to tunnel boats. I just think it would be neat to do something a little different. Still love my gas boats, I wont give them up......And I don't think Mackie will fall for the Rope-a-dope any time soon either!!! LOL

LOL. Hey, I picked up a couple of gas boats to run in District 12 myself. Looking forward to seeing you at a race soon!!

Latest posts

Back