IMPBA 2010 International Regatta

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Laing

Sponsors: If you are donating a product or sponsoring a class for the 2010 International Regatta and have a company logo, please e-mail it to [email protected] so I can get it on our web site and the event program book. I would like to have all of the information in by May 31st, to give us the needed time for the printer to print the program book. If your still interested in a donation or sponsoring one of the many US-1 classes, forms are available on our web site www.performancemodelboatclub.com Or just shoot the information to the above e-mail address.

Thanks from,

PMBC and the Racers

Sponsors: If you are donating a product or sponsoring a class for the 2010 International Regatta and have a company logo, please e-mail it to [email protected] so I can get it on our web site and the event program book. I would like to have all of the information in by May 31st, to give us the needed time for the printer to print the program book. If your still interested in a donation or sponsoring one of the many US-1 classes, forms are available on our web site www.performancemodelboatclub.com Or just shoot the information to the above e-mail address.

Thanks from,

PMBC and the Racers
Mike, I don't have a company logo...can you just make something up?

Glenn

Thanks from,

PMBC and the Racers
Mike, I don't have a company logo...can you just make something up?

Glenn

Will do, thanks Mike

Back