IMPBA 2005 INTERNATS Entry Form

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bzubee

Supporting Member
The attachment has the entry form for the 2005 IMPBA Internats. Enter early to insure your frequency choice and hotel room. Last year there were almost 500 entries this year we expect even more. We are also looking for sponsors and prize donations.

hi bzubee just wanted to know the price of the tents. in the writen part it is 200.00 for the week but on the entry form it is listed at 225.00 just wanted to know thanks jimmy

jydracing said:
hi bzubee just wanted to know the price of the tents. in the writen part it is 200.00 for the week but on the entry form it is listed at 225.00 just wanted to know thanks jimmy
81254[/snapback]

I turned the form into a pdf for you guys. It is attached..

2005impbanats.pdf

Hi Bill,

Thanks for posting the info. Looks strange to see nitro, gas and fast electric in the same sentance. So far we have 2 confirmed coming to race FE in the open classes and 4 more entries really interested. I can't wait!

Paul.

Sounds good Paul should be interesting just remember they will have to run the pit time and 6 laps on the 1/3rd mile course just like the Gas and Nitro. It will be interesting after seeing Hughys boats at our records trials handle the rough water and even go submerged for 30 seconds or more and then come up running and finnish the lap ti will make an interesting race.

I see Jay turner and some other may come to our Records trial here in Huntsville APril 1-3. Looking forward to meeting with them. Wish Randall Thomas could make it down so we could have a good FE meeting after the records trials.

Latest posts

Back