Images from Hobart 2012

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garrett randall

For those that don't know Allan Yuen...here he is at the City of Hobart banquet...(that's some plate of food!!!)

Alan Yuen @ Hobart 2012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Garrett,lil al.not to jump your thread,I have 2400 pics of Hobart..need email address to show them to the people that was runing there.i Was runing around abit.

Last edited by a moderator:

I want to see if I ruined your camera! :D

I finally got a video uploaded as my video camera is being a pain in the rump and my 'puter isn't being any help either but I just got one uploaded.

You can use Photobucket then use the quick upload feature for putting on a lot of pictures at once. Make it an album for the event then a slideshow can be used to view.

If you're e-mailing them than I'd like to see them. [email protected] .

hi everyone who gave me their email address,hope you see your boat.i couldnt be at all the classes..try to do a better job for next year...alot of pics came out great,i think i need a new camera..lol.enjoy them,i do.had a great time there and thank for everyone who came out to help me on my twin...was a student driver..,thanks again

I have to go open some e-mail as I just got a bunch of pix! Thanks Alberto!

Kyle, I've got quite a few shots with you in them. If you want them I'll send them to you.

Funniest; Stu winning a Top Speed 3 in the raffle drawing. OK, maybe not but it was right up there!

Gary Preusse won a Zippkits A-Box which I ended up by buying from him. Jerry Dunlap was a nice guy and was going to let Gary buy him dinner with the money.

Latest posts

Back