I Waters Rocket Club

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bow to the Master
default_sleep.png

Im humbled once again.

Sent ya a PM Grim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our model club had there annual swap meet this weekend. I passed along a few rockets that I was no longer flying to get some activity going in the area..

All in all.. it was a good hobby 2016

Grim

Been meaning to post these.....my HJ build.......it now has a white base coat, but I forgot to take a pic of it .....I confess I didn't diamond shape the fins....just didn't have the energy!
default_wacko.png
default_smile.png
I did shape them though! GREAT time we had at the Buccaneer Blast wasn't it Andy!?!!

161.JPG

164.JPG

167.JPG

195.JPG

196.JPG

146.JPG

144.JPG

AWESOME TIME my good friend- gearing up for the November launch and get my L-1 with a single deploy bird / Hawk 23/B
default_cool.png
default_cool.png
default_cool.png

Maybe Premo will show this time and actually fly something
default_ohmy.png

The HJ is looking killer Windex . Thats a sexy azz Nike Smoke your pictured with btw
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png

image.jpg Picked these up at Hobby Lobby yesterday with a 40% off coupon....pack says F15-6. I guess these are 29mm black powder motors... Are these true F motors? How dependable are they? Are there any CATO issues with them like some people are having with the Estes E motors? Grim, Andy, or anyone who plays with rockets, any info would be much appreciated!

Cant answer to any cato issues Bill, but F15's sound interesting,Might want to ask over on TRF

I didnt know HL still had any of the bigger stuff, did they have the G motors as well ??

Grim - I would be interested in that model. lmk

Hope to bring this one to the next launch...3 engine cluster. Don't know whether to maiden it with A8-3, or A8-5 engines.....the Double "D" looked like it was still haulin ass when ejection occurred with 2 D12-5s....remember? maybe D12-7s next time....! This rocket is a scratch built sorta Big Bertha/sorta Ranger deal! Im sure Grim remembers the Astron Ranger!
default_smile.png

096.JPG

119.JPG

Where do you guys fly in the Tampa area? Also, where do you get your supplies?

Where do you guys fly in the Tampa area? Also, where do you get your supplies?
Hey Ken, you can get the club info here -

http://www.tripoli-tampa.com/

Pending on what power level you fly , most cant be purchased online or at the launches- CTI and Aerotech reloads.

November should be a great launch- I know Bill is gonna try and L-1 and if I can get my ducks in a row- I will as well along with Premo.

Bunch of rc boaters gone rocketry
default_wink.png

Back