I Waters Rocket Club

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet
default_cool.png

Bring some extra dog barf if ya have it Bill. See ya am.

What a GREAT DAY !!!! - Lots of pics to follow -

Windex is the man , had a great time .

First flight on the Hawk23b out of the way on a G40- couple other shake down flights went perfect , love me some rocketry
default_cool.png
default_cool.png
default_cool.png

2wfkbkn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really enjoyed building them and getting them finished and flying- A HUGE Thank You Marty

Glad it worked out for both of us.
default_cool.png
The Hawk turned out so well, it only took me a year to get the courage to actually fly it
default_biggrin.png

cool launch.. man.. do l miss those days.
Grim - You and Windex ( Bill G ) are the ones that re-opened my eyes to how cool this stuff really is , for that- THANK YOU
default_cool.png

I'm CERTAIN that I have had more fun - building / final finishing / flying and creating my own stuff than I have ever had with any other hobby.

( no matter how bad I ***** about sanding )
default_rolleyes.gif

THANK YOU
default_wink.png
default_cool.png
default_cool.png
default_cool.png

BAR for life ......

That said- I had a F-K me moment on the cluster build- not sure how to fix it - so open to advice.

I was just about to re-enforce the stand offs when it broke with the grain. I have a couple -fix - ideas , but open to advice before it becomes a NON pod backup-
default_tongue.png

vil1nb.jpg

Yeah was thinking that or light glass- not real concerned about how pretty it is Rrray , its basically a proof of concept to make sure it flies.

THEN an upscale -
default_ohmy.png
default_wink.png

very nice.. I got in two flights yesterday. The first time I have flown since I moved.. it was nice.

Grim

What did you fly -Come on Grim -

without videos or pics its meaningless btw
default_biggrin.png

I flew my Aerotech Warthog on a G64-10 and my Estes Partizon on a G64-7. Both great flights.

I took some pics but missed the cam setup and over exposed the pics. RATS.

Grim

Back