I need some help

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that you stated that you are new but if you really want some fun with the the proboat stick a 46OS in her and hold on for the ride. The guys that I run with love to watch the neat things this boat does at the lake. I decided to put the 46 OS in the SW just to break in the motor. The 46 was going in a Phil Thomas hull, but I'm having so much fun with it I will more that likly buy another motor for the Phil Thomas hull

I just dont want to get an engine thats too fast for the boat, I've heard alot about high speed handleing problems with this boat
In case your interested I have two GO Marine engines for sale, both are brand new. One is a .25 andd the second is a .28, my post is in the for sale forum. $ 175.00 each, your choice + shipping. We also carry pretty much the full line of Octura products.

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
if your looking for a no bs answer i have the tc31 with dyn.32 it is a very beginner type motor,but it works. i have seen a novarossi tops 21,5 port that will give you a better motor longevity wise and power wise. it's $215.00 and i think it will suit you very well. i am going to try one in my boat soon. good luck and welcome to the shark tank.

Back