i have a site up and running

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitrobanana21

I know have a site up and running but as of right know i do not have a chat room or messege boards but in a few weeks or a couple months i will have at least a messsege board so ill let you guys know how its going on and how its going : :)

umm nitrobannana, the net's easy, but there's still some tricky parts, like ya gotta have an address!! lol!! ;D ;D

Joe

well i have the addres for you guys the addres is

http://ericsboat.20megsfree.com it is tuesdat and i might possibly have a chat room up and running by tomMARROW YOU WILL HAVE TO REGISTER AT www.wwwtoolz.com yess i know there Are to mnay w's but thats the way the site is i am at school right know and there comp is screwie :p

well that link is screwed up so if you would like the addres to my site e-mail me at [email protected] and then i will give you the link and if your on yahho or hotmail put the subject in as "ericsboat place"

Nitrobanana,

Can I put a picture of my boat on you web site?

-Mike

WebmasterB... ;)

Good job building your website.. Good to see you have the link up and running. I liked visting and ill make it a point to stop back soon.

ROCK-ON

Grimracer ;D

Well i know have a messege board know the site you will have to join to talk on my website is www.wwwtoolz.com its not very hard at all to sign up i am now gonna go get a chat room or at least try to and this site was all free so if you would like to make a site i will help you guys out please e-mail me if you have trouble getting into my site one more thing you go to my website and click favorite links and it'll be under the favorite and it'll say "My mesege board" hope to see you guys join thanks

Eric

Mikep i am sorry i havent gottin back to you What kinda picture is it does it take up alot of space but yea ill try to put it on my site

Back