I can use a little help

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Seebold

I bought an Orlic prop pitch gage from bzubee it's a nice unit, but it came with no instructions.

Does anyone have instructions you could copy and send me? PLEASE.

I bought it to use in conjunction with my balancer, and I have absolutely no intention of knocking it off.

I'll be happy to reimburse you for postage.

Thanks,

Steve Seebold

Steve these instructions will help you out, I know it for the voodoo gauge but are better than nothing. I will dig out my instructions and pitch chart and scan them in for you when I get chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve check your email I've just sent you a scanned in copy of the instructions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve

come on over to the shop , I will show you how to use it and print out the pitch sheet
Thanks Henry, I'll be up in the next week or two. I'm getting a new piece of hardware installed Friday afternoon. My heart rate is down in the mid 30's so I'm getting a pacemaker.

I have the chart as a spreadsheet. The .pdf translation is below, but you will need to cut and paste it together. An explanation of propeller geometry and the measurement methods with the different prop gauges are in my article Props part 2 - Geometry

Download the issue as a .pdf. It's easier to read.

Lohring Miller

Orlic Prop Pitch Chart.pdf

Attachments

• Orlic Prop Pitch Chart.pdf
    76 KB · Views: 27
Terry Keeley can tell you a quick and easy way to figure pitch on it. He posted about it on here somewhere

Steve

come on over to the shop , I will show you how to use it and print out the pitch sheet
Thanks Henry, I'll be up in the next week or two. I'm getting a new piece of hardware installed Friday afternoon. My heart rate is down in the mid 30's so I'm getting a pacemaker.
Steve, instead of the pacemaker just go run a couple really fast boats that always works for me to get my heart rate up,lol good luck

Back