I buy new products because?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Why do you (most) buy new products?

• I researched the product closely and it fit my needs exactly.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It has a proven track record.

• A lot of local guys use it and think it's good.

• I saw a great ad on a website or magazine.

• It was a good price and I could not pass it up.

• Everyone else has one, so I need one.

• There is a lot of hype, I could care less about facts.

• Some guy I never met at some big race did will with it.

• Total voters

Climate Boatworks

Have at it guys. A little market research to give you more of what you want.

Feel free to add your own reasons.

Peter R.

www.climatemodels.com

You should add one that says "it was the most exspensive" :lol: I throughly research everything I buy. And im a very strong beleiver in you get what you pay for!

Phil ;) B) :)

Peter, you forgot one. Because sometimes you can't trust used gear, especially on a certain auction site. I would buy used if I saw it run and it looked like a winner, even if it needed a little work. Something from someone in here I'd be more likely to buy used from. I'd be leery of buying battery packs and electric motors more than anything. Hulls and running gear is easier to see if it's good or not.

We should add a new selection:

"Cause I've already spent lots of time making what I got now work -So, I'm looking for more stuff that needs lots of work..."

Actually, get product that has some REAL R&D put behind it at a resonable price. Get pictures, videos and a parts list out there (very detailed) for what you are seeing run on the video. This is what was done by RC-Hydros and I think it worked out fairly well. Good pictures, videos, good instructions, good support and the R&D behind a hull design that has the capability to go the distance.

The majority of the buyers will be sport runners -So a super fast boat that needs a perfect and very tricky setup with highly modified engines, pipes and props will not please most of the customers.

Latest posts

Back