Hydro "Open House" in Lombard IL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Zaker Jr

Supporting Member
I am having an "Open House" for Hydros at my shop on Saturday August 9th. It's open for anyone who has a Hydro and would like to ,document,change,adjust,try new set ups,etc. I will have a set up table there with ,gauges,blocks,scales,diamond hones for your hardware/props, document sheets,etc. I need to know who is coming this Saturday. Contact me ,thanks.

Ron Jr

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool Ron

I wish I lived closer it would be very interesting to say the least .

Tim K

DUDE.

may have to come and bring my boat so we can compare notes.. is that the weekend of or before mendota???

chris

Ron,

Let me check my scedule.. I just might make it.

thanks dude.. GREAT IDEA

Grim

If ya don't mind I would like to spend all day there learning. Would be real nice if this was before Internats but oh well. Right now my setups are not really documented and they aren't real precises, sorta like make a mark on the strut mount and move strut accordingly. Sponsons I really have no clue what the AOA is just start loose and shim back to almost loose. Will be really nice to learn from you Ron, I look forward to the 9th.

Paul

Would be really nice if my boats where set to the best of there potential for Mendota.

If ya don't mind I would like to spend all day there learning. Would be real nice if this was before Internats but oh well. Right now my setups are not really documented and they aren't real precises, sorta like make a mark on the strut mount and move strut accordingly. Sponsons I really have no clue what the AOA is just start loose and shim back to almost loose. Will be really nice to learn from you Ron, I look forward to the 9th.

Paul

Would be really nice if my boats where set to the best of there potential for Mendota.
It will go as long as it takes. I figure 10 eyes are better than two. Glad your coming .

Ron Jr

Ron,

I also wish I was closer, you have a great idea here and could carry also into other classes.

You/we might consider doing something similar at the internats for evening time. Maybe a seminar type format? or interested parties get together to compare and use for instructional purposes. Might attract new guys into the different classes.

Just food for thought.

Good work Ron!

gh

Ron,I also wish I was closer, you have a great idea here and could carry also into other classes.

You/we might consider doing something similar at the internats for evening time. Maybe a seminar type format? or interested parties get together to compare and use for instructional purposes. Might attract new guys into the different classes.

Just food for thought.

Good work Ron!

gh
Be glad to have you come over if you can. It's really not my idea, Marty and the Indy group used have these type of things all the time,just trying to carry it on. If time permits at the Nats that would be pretty nice to do,maybe.

Ron,I also wish I was closer, you have a great idea here and could carry also into other classes.

Just food for thought.

Good work Ron!

gh
Be glad to have you come over if you can. It's really not my idea, Marty and the Indy group used have these type of things all the time,just trying to carry it on. If time permits at the Nats that would be pretty nice to do,maybe.
Bring your setup board to the nats you da man

Just food for thought.

Good work Ron!

gh
I remember those "Tech Sessions" they were very interesting and usually helpful to all in the club not just the new guys. Tried to have one every club meeting right after the business was done. WELL DONE RON!

MG

Cool! i'd love to come over! How many riggers can I bring? got my .12 .21 .45 and gas. I also have a sears digital level i'd like to see how it compares to other brands.....

Back