• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HTB Tunnel & Thunder Tiger .21 O/B

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kip Tullos

Guys - Thinning the herd - Never really got to this one - Bought from Julian a couple of years ago - Hull in decent shape - nicks and some hairlines but should be ok (see pics) - Servos are new - Bought Thunder Tiger new - Have run approx. two times - Would like to get $150 + your shipping and paypal of 4% @ [email protected] I have about 10 pictures and can email them to you - (Having trouble with sizing) Just let me know - Thanks, Kip

boats for sale 002.JPG

boats for sale 001.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys - looks like the buyer has flaked out on purchase - Boat is back up for sale - interested in any offers...Thanks - Kip

Ok - James took me for another round of "really buying" the tunnel/ob. Can't get those three weeks back...Why someone agrees to buy something when they obviously have no capacity to do so will continue to baffle me...

Boat is back up for sale to everyone but James!

PayPal only

I will take it....Let me know the total with shipping and fee so I can pay pal u the money

thanks....zip i 28470

Last edited by a moderator:
Back