HTB Boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

htbboats

Since I have had a lot of calls wanting to know if I was still making boats I wanted to let you all know that I am. I did let go of the web site. To be honest I am trying to slow things down a bit. I've been at this since about 1995. It grew much bigger then I ever expected. I just sent off a few weeks ago a order to one of my customers in Japan that put me over 900 boats sold. That is a lot of "dobbing"! Still making pipes and headers as well.

I have not been to a race in several years now. I seem to just have a lot going on these days. I have a 2year old granddaughter, fishing more than I use to and picking a little Bluegrass music with friends. If you want a boat just give me a call. I may be a little slower but I will get it done.

Thanks for all the past support over the years, Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Kick azz boats with some of the best glass work in the hobby. Great pipes and headers also.

Larry

Good to hear from you Mark. We love your hulls, pipes and parts. You are a great guy all around. Those grandkids will slow you down for sure, I can tell you from experience. More than half of my hulls are HTBs, many record holding. Oh, and of course they are made in TN!!!!!!! James Beasley

Mark is a VERY easy and honest person to deal with. For anyone who might be new out there, give him a shout with your needs. He will fix you up!

Mark is a great guy to deal with for sure. When I was initially looking for an E Tunnel to build, Mark contacted me and sold me a new white HTB 360. I built it the end of 2011 and it won either E or Open Tunnel class at every major race I took it to in 2012, including the WTC and Fall Nats. See below..... :)

Yes. Great boats. I have 4 US -1s thanks to marks HTB 360s and Alan has a US-1 with his! Still running them and still winning

Thanks Mark

I had just gotten in the mail my new HTB290 and 2 -21 silver bullet pipes and they look great! The fit an finish on the hull is great like always. Great boats and a great guy to work with. Thanks again.

Back