Hows this for smart packing !

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CapeTown73

Just finished with packing for our first club day of 2015 tomorrow and thought to share a few photos to show what I managed to get in the car. This is my Corolla VERSO with all the back seats folded flat and my plywood 'mezzanine floor' installed which doubles the 'floor space'.

Top deck has my gas OB tunnel on the left, my 7.5cc own design OB tunnel on the right with my son's 7.5cc OB tunnel across the back, with some fuel containers and other toolboxes in between my two boats.

The bottom floor has my gas mono (Aeromarine XXX), my chair and some other equipment. Fortunately I don't have to take any pit tables as we each have our own pit at the club with fixed workbench. (See last photo below with me in my and my son's pit.)

Roll on tomorrow!!!

IMG_1128.JPG

IMG_1129.JPG

IMG_1131.JPG

IMG_1133.JPG

IMG_2025-a.jpg

Nice Job! I like the mezzanine idea! I might just have to rig something up like that for myself next year. Loading everything for a race has become quite the puzzle for me also since I started running a few more classes.
default_laugh.png

gti3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished with packing for our first club day of 2015 tomorrow and thought to share a few photos to show what I managed to get in the car. This is my Corolla VERSO with all the back seats folded flat and my plywood 'mezzanine floor' installed which doubles the 'floor space'.

Top deck has my gas OB tunnel on the left, my 7.5cc own design OB tunnel on the right with my son's 7.5cc OB tunnel across the back, with some fuel containers and other toolboxes in between my two boats.

The bottom floor has my gas mono (Aeromarine XXX), my chair and some other equipment. Fortunately I don't have to take any pit tables as we each have our own pit at the club with fixed workbench. (See last photo below with me in my and my son's pit.)

Roll on tomorrow!!!
Hi can i ask what type of pipe are you running on the #44 Boat.

i do my racing out of a 2001 subaru impreza 2.5 rs. 2 pit tables, start table, 10x10 canopy, folding chair, ice chest, 3-4 .21 nitro boats, a gas mono or maybe gas rigger & all the crap to support them for a weekend of racing away from home. & i can still close the trunk, doors & see out all the windows. if i carry both gas boats, it starts gettin' crowded - LOL!

i do my racing out of a 2001 subaru impreza 2.5 rs. 2 pit tables, start table, 10x10 canopy, folding chair, ice chest, 3-4 .21 nitro boats, a gas mono or maybe gas rigger & all the crap to support them for a weekend of racing away from home. & i can still close the trunk, doors & see out all the windows. if i carry both gas boats, it starts gettin' crowded - LOL!
I was just going to post here (Robin beat me to it...Lol!!!)..."You guys should see moparbarn aka Robin Stebbins car all packed up!! I beleive he's got it down to a science! Bless your heart bro!

Last edited by a moderator:

Roll on tomorrow!!!
Hi Paulrees,

I'm assuming you're asking about the pipe on my boat # 14 (I don't have a boat #44), and the pipe on #14 is a Quickdraw OB hotpipe that came with the engine, a 29.5 Pioneer.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Kind regards,

Wennie,

Looking at your beautiful boats, I really want to build one gasoline tunnel for myself.

Roll on tomorrow!!!
Hi Paulrees,

I'm assuming you're asking about the pipe on my boat # 14 (I don't have a boat #44), and the pipe on #14 is a Quickdraw OB hotpipe that came with the engine, a 29.5 Pioneer.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Kind regards,

Thanks for reply

Loading a vehicle can be challenge, especially if you're limited on height like I am. I don't have a picture with me but in the back of my short bedded S-10, I put two tables, tool and parts boxes, 10X10 roof, two chairs, 2-3 gallons of fuel and a scale hydroplane. What makes this fun is the truck has a hard cover over the bed so everything has to fit below the top of the bed sides so that the cover will close. Now, with a cross country road trip coming up in June, I have to figure out how to load everything in the back of a 2011 Chevy Tahoe. This one should be really fun since the wife says it's hers and that I can't mess it up
default_rolleyes.gif

Back