How'bout them San Diego Chargers?!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes,Yes,Yes,, been my favorite team for the last 4 years. With all the injuries

they have and still play their guts out! Very impressive bunch a guy's and

a good coach too. They're always fun to watch, that's why I like'm.

I have a ticket to watch them play Seattle on Dec 24,, that's my Christmas

present from my brother whom has converted to a Washin'tonian, :angry: Yuk!

Last edited by a moderator:
JEEZ Jerry give us a break at least where doing better than the Steelers :unsure: :ph34r: :rolleyes: Greg

Gawd, the last Super Bowl contestants are takin' a real beating this season, It's

almost painful to watch.

My brother is another story, he actually hates to drive to Oregon and he was

born here! He say's "it rains too much here" :lol:

I do believe the Chicago Bears already beat the Chargers in Preseason. Go Bears.
That ain't sayin' Jack Squat!!
I'll definitely second that!! Pre-season don't mean sxxt! Unless they implode & totally self destruct the Chargers are the top pick to take it all this year. LT is going to destroy the single season touchdown record. B)

As for the touchdown record, I wouldn't hold your breath. There is still plenty of time for him to get injured. Just look at the Seahawks, nobody expected them to have five starters out at once due to injuries either, yet they lead the NFC West. Then we can look at the Steelers, who would have forseen their record? What about the Colts loosing to Dallas last Sunday? It all goes with the saying "any team can beat any other team on any given day".

It all goes with the saying "any team can beat any other team on any given day".

That's exactly right,, so ya think Oakland's gonna beat San Diego? :(

(but i tink LT already has the record, yeah?)

No way are the Chargers getting to the Super Bowl this year.

They were lucky to beat my lowly Raiders this weekend......if only we had an offense :(

Back