Charger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rodney Rogers

what is a good charger for a 4c battery that's not to expensive i will be charging one battery for a starter . Thanks

110v charger , can i charge a 6000mAh 14.8volt 50c with a 12 Volt batt ?

The standard everyday 12 volt powered lithium type 1-6S chargers can charge 6S 22.2 volt packs.

The majic of solid state.

Plenty of ac/dc chargers available too.

If you are DC field charging you need a lot of input amperage.

Many use 120 volt chargers run off generators instead or run power supplies off generators to power the DC input chargers .

For high output fast charging the high end/high output stuff is usually 24-48 volt DC powered and gets really expensive.

Last edited:
thanks i did not know i ordered this charger Dynamite Prophet Sport Mini 50W Multichemistry Charger DYNC2030 like Grimracer said .

thanks i did not know i ordered this charger Dynamite Prophet Sport Mini 50W Multichemistry Charger DYNC2030 like Grimracer said .

A charger without a screen is like a car without a fuel gauge.

You have absolutely no clue of anything your battery is doing or anything your doing to your battery.

You would usually want to get something you can see cell voltage and capacity replaced. You will have no idea how much capacity your using from the pack.

No way to pull out capacity for storage.

Last edited:
Back