How to order from seaducer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seaducerpete

Supporting Member
i nef to gdt a hold of rose at seaducer i call and nobody answerdes the phone leave a message nobody calls back are they still in buisness i need a tapered rudder for the 44 inch mono

i nef to gdt a hold of rose at seaducer i call and nobody answerdes the phone leave a message nobody calls back are they still in buisness i need a tapered rudder for the 44 inch mono
You can order Seaducer parts from Me also

What exactly do you need the whole ruddr assembly or just the blade

Dave B

i hope they are still going, i need a new 40 mono in green..

tk

Dave B

Dave ,

Thanks for asking, Pete needs the rudder blade only for the 44" Mono.

That's a tapered blade. correct?

You also have a PM.

There still in business Jerry is very busy being a cop and other things best way to order is call him direct dont leave a message he call you back.

Dave B
Good to know. Can you PM me with your name and contact info.

Dave B

Dave, Do you also sell the Seaducer fuel?

Thamks,

Glenn

[email protected] is the best way to contact Rose or Jerry. I received a New 44 Mono Just last week & order a New 47 mono.They are CRANKING them out!!!

Dave B

Dave, Do you also sell the Seaducer fuel?

Thamks,

Glenn
yes I do

under the brand name Outlaw Racing fuel

Back