How long should I wait for an Item?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr. Moore

I had a incident really similar to yours, I to tried calling emailing, and I got the same run around, I finally got pissed and put his name here on IW, within minutes I had like 4 P.M.'s telling me how the guy screwed other members in some sort of unfriendly way, I agree with people that your shouldnt put his name here but, In my case I tried everything else and no response, once his name was out there I got the problem resolved in a few days. It is sad that people are like this makes me sick to my gut win I hear this crap happens, best of luck solving the problem.

Beau

Dude my dad has been in hospice and close to death he finally came home the other day i have been living at his house i finally got home the other day i told you i had these problems along with my wife if you wanna trash me go ahead but i havent forgot about the engine other things were more important to me at the time, you did get the boat radio everything but a engine for 100.00 i plan on sending it just family to me comes first and foremost Robert

Last edited by a moderator:
"Do we all feel better now?"

Yep Im sure he does now that he knows whats up. It not his fault that something happened this man just wanted to know about his stuff. Not being callus but no matter what the reason is people want to know about there stuff when they spend dough.Chris you owe no excuses I would have asked too and likewise wouldnt have been satisfied till someone told me something. You know now so its all good. You cant throw a guilt trip on that man coz he wants to know about his stuff.If he knew that he wouldnt have said anything.

We do want our fellow boaters to prioritize family before boats as they should. We also hope and pray for the safe return of favorable conditions to the Pickard Family I wouldnt care about a boat sale right now either. Both of them did exactly what they were supposed to do just got a little off track on the communication is all.

Hugh

Last edited:
Robert it was never about the money $100 or a $1000 I got a great deal on a RTR boat with a extra motor. I did not trash you I wanted direction from the forum that is all. Don't plan on trashing you, I also left out details so it would not point to you. I knew you situation but when I send a PM to you it goes unanswered or you give me time frames that never happen, I seek guidance. Well about the boat Well usable I got an engine here, some fiberglass that sinks and is so loose one of the stringers has come out, striped screws 3 on the motor mount, radio gear on 2 different channels, no lid, and a nice prop... waiting on the other engine so it is worth the $100 I paid.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
I have bought some very nice items on IW and I have also received some junk. From now on, I will only buy from people that I know and I know where they live.....
Hi, Al! will you bay something else from me? Boris

Latest posts

Back