Hornet Outboard Tunnel Hulls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jydracing

Supporting Member
Hi All I was wanting to let every one know that the Hornet tunnel hull is back in production. The hulls will be going for 325.00 ea plus shipping in white with color hulls coming later. The hulls will be shipped USPS pority mail with insurance. As far as payment goes I will accept pay pal, money order, and personal check but with a check there will be a 7 day wait before shipment until check clears.

I have been trying to figure out the best way to handle the ordering and I think that this will work our ok. I will take orders via email, a post or a pm from here, or a phone call. Now I will use the time stamp to put every one that wants one in order. I feel that is the fairest way to do it. The next thing is payment. I DO NOT want prepayment What will happen is when the hull is ready I will contact the person on the list and inform them that the hull is ready at that time the payment will be accepted and when the hull is shipped I will inform the person of the tracking number. This is the way I have always done it.

Contact info is Jimmy Eddleman Email [email protected]; Cell Number 864-907-1006 after 6:00 pm to 9:00pm and all day sat and sun Est. time.

Thanks and have a good day Jimmy

If This Post is in the wrong place Please move it where it needs to be Thank You

Hey Jimmy,

I'm happy to see the Hornet return.

I'm curious about the glasswork.Will the hulls be vacume bagged? E-glass?

And can you tell me the O/A length of the boat?

Thanks and good luck with your project,

Walt

Hi all sorry for the delay work has been rough this week. To answer a few questions the hull is hand laid fiberglass with vinyleaster resin the transome plate is 3/8 thick with an aluninum plate installed for the engine mount bolts to thread in. The hull is 34 1/4 long. This is a pic of my 7.5 mod with a rossi 45 on it Hope this helps Jimmy

Oh yea i forgot to mention there is a on and off switch it is out the back and the antennais under the cowl there is less restrictions this way https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10045

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all sorry for the delay work has been rough this week. To answer a few questions the hull is hand laid fiberglass with vinyleaster resin the transome plate is 3/8 thick with an aluninum plate installed for the engine mount bolts to thread in. The hull is 34 1/4 long. This is a pic of my 7.5 mod with a rossi 45 on it Hope this helps Jimmy
wow, will there only be 7.5 boats, or will there be a 3.5 version also? Perhaps a few more pics of the hull, underside, front view, etc....

This hull runs the 7.5 and 11cc engine it will handle up to the 1.0 k&b the more power the better it likes it. As far as a 3.5 version that will be later.

Latest posts

Back