Home Brew (lubrication)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian,

If you clean your engine out with brake cleaner or another good

Cleaner then store your motor with Rislone engine treatment this

thread will be done. I have done it this way for 27 years so I think

this would be safe to say that this works well. Jim Wilson did my

engines for quite a few years and this is what we used. Jim was

one of the best engine builders in the world so I am sure you are safe.

Enjoy Testing,

Mark Sholund

CRC Lecta- Motive will remover every thing from inside the eng. It will have no residue at all from any thing. The only thing you need to watch it will remove all oil based compounds from plastics. So test it on any thing plastic first. It will crumble some types of plastic.

Will not hurt any kind of silicone based fillers.

When it dries up there is NOTHING left in the eng for sure.

Also great for washing down the boat when done running. It will be squeaky clean. Dose not hurt any paint I have seen so far.

The grease and nitro oil mix will melt off the boat like magic.

Spray it in the stuffing tube and all the old grease will melt right out of it also.

Do your self a favor and pick up a can and give it a try. You will be amazed at what it dose.

Love the smell also. Reminds me of my great uncle Charles dry cleaning shop.

INOX ,no running 4:1 just pull out plug turn over motor spray in carb until spray comes out plug insert plug done . Pulled engines apart months after ,like new ,safe on silicon plugs from what I understand .simple an easy KISS

I've never heard of INOX? Also what do you mean by 4:1
INOX is a product we get here in Australia, 4:1 a lot of people run methanol an castor after running to burn the nitro out of the engine after running them as nitro is very corrosive . INOX is similar to wd40 but a far better product in many ways an is a non corrosive similar to corrosion X

I was told by a chemist who works for INOX in Australia to stop using INOX plus in my Novarossi engine's IMMEDIATELY!! when i told him the cost of engines he basically went YE GADS MAN!!

I was told by a chemist who works for INOX in Australia to stop using INOX plus in my Novarossi engine's IMMEDIATELY!! when i told him the cost of engines he basically went YE GADS MAN!!
did he give a reason??

We use the Rislone Engine Treatment

I think I posted that in post #61 above.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

Back