HOBART 2010

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stu, my legs are still sore from all of the walking and standing!

Just to let everyone know if they haven't checked yet, pictures of the event are now posted on the Me Time site. Give them some time to get videos up though.

very great race!Job well done Indy club...you guys did amazing event B) ..City of Hobart you rock!

jul
Hey Jul,

Great Job! Your dog Jack was the highlight of the event for me. Would you like his name on your jacket also?

Stu

Stu,

I'm glad to hear that you enjoy Jack's ride show, i'm not sure if you saw him riding on his rc jetski, actually, he has rc chopper bike and rc dirt bike there too,but no chance of showing it because of not much free time,,, well, maybe we'll just save the show for next year race hopefully, and to be able to share to the people of Hobart and the Racers.

I will really love to see the name JACK and JUL in my GREEN MASTERS JACKET,,oh! what an opportunity :D ,,btw, thank you very much for the time and effort for this.

It's almost a week past now but the event is still fresh in my mind, i enjoyed your race event very much..

more power..

jul

Behave yourself as I still have shots of Saturday night at Hooters not to mention those from Tony Packo's! :D
Oh do tell ... er rather POST the pics!!!! :D :D :D :D
The shot is a little fuzzy but you'll get the drift as the chicken was Hooter's hottest.

spicychicken.jpg

Ron, how about the tongue pierce picture in hooters? :lol:

WOW!!! What a race! It was all everyone said it would be and then more. The people of Hobart couldn't be any nicer to the boaters if they tried. Three of us even got a free drink in a bar one afternoon after we finished practicing with the boats because the guy thought what we were doing was cool. I saw old friends I haven't seen in more than ten years. I got to put faces to names I had known only through the phone or the computer and I met many new friends. The racing was great, too. Hats off to Stu Barr and everyone else who put on this show...........best race I've ever been to since I've been racing.

Dick Tyndall
Your right Dicky, WOW!!!!! Thanks Stu and the City of Hobart for the Luau Dinner, which was free to all the racers.
cool.gif
Thanks Don F. for your amazing finishes on the Hobart boat and the refreshments at the luau, we did seem to draw a crowd to our table.
biggrin.gif
. ==={}

What a great bunch of racers. Besides "The Hammer" calling for me, this race is among the greatest you will ever attend. Everything that has been said above is echoed here. Thank you Stu and crew, all the racers and the City of Hobart. It was also outstanding to see people I have not seen in (blank) years and the new friends I have made.

Rick Doane

Results:

MULTI ENGINE

Stu Barr 1600

Bob Morton 1400

Will Gallagher 1075

RTR

Mike Laing 1000

Don Brown 675

Nate McKay 450

B-SPORT OUTBOARD

Mike Zaborowski 1200

Jeff Schindler 1000

Mike Crawford 950

SPORT 20

Bryon Nevacil 1100

Jerry Thompson 950

David Preusse 825

OPEN OUTBOARD

Jul Alvarez and Jack 825

John Otto 825

Deryl Nesbitt 425

SPORT 40

Bryon Nevacil 1200

Josh Wiet 1200

PHil Thomas 1100

B-HYDRO

David Preusse 1200

Chris Wood 800

Paul Bychowski 800

D-HYDRO

Mark Grim 1200

Stu Barr 1150

Robin Enneper 1000

E-HYDRO

Chris Wood 1200

Sean Barr 1000

Chris Grim 825

F-HYDRO

Stu Barr 1200

John Barr 950

Mark Grim 825

OPEN MONO

Joe Kratky 1200

Clifford Zeek 1150

Oliver Douglas 1150

OPEN GAS

John Finch 1200

Bill Zuber 1000

Mark Grim 825

UNLIMITED

Mark Voorhies 925

Chris Grim 919

Jeff Schindler 875

1/8 SCALE

John Finch 1100

Tom Kelly 1100

Mike Zaborowski 825

THUNDERBOAT

Chris Thornton 1050

Phil Thomas 950

Jim Skelton 869

CONCOURS

Mike Schindler

INDIANA GOVERNORS CUP

John Finch

IMPBA/NAMBA CHALLENGE

IMPBA 13500

NAMBA 7294

CLOCKTOWER TROPHY

Stu Barr

First time winners of the "GREEN JACKET", welcome to the fraternity!

I have a ton of THANK YOU's to pass out. First, I need to thank Paula and Kyle Jacobs for all their work getting ready for the race and at the race. Great Job! I really appreciate all the volunteers that helped score, judge, announce, retrieve and pit boss. We could not have done it without your help. I need to thank John and Nub for having such a good sense of humor to take a really bad joke. I was so bad that I got DQed in a heat on Sunday for it. Our race sponsors:

ABC Props

Al's Hobby Shop

CC Racing Engines

City of Hobart

CMB/Crapshooter Boats

Cobra Tunnel Boats

Engine Analysis Software

Ferrette/Sametz Thunderboat

Ferrette Tool Box

Gualtieri Scale Boats

Hobbico

Hughey Boats

Jaguar Hydros

Lawless Drive

Little Rock Welding

Maher Pipe Clamps

Metime Productions

PJ Threadworks

Pohlman Artistic Designs

Props 4-U

RCATS-glow driver

Technology Hobbies Fuel

Virginia Craftsman

Steve Wood Prop Gage

Woodstuff Products

ZIPP Manufacturing

The City of Hobart provided a great dinner to all the racers and helpers on Friday night. This city is really our new best friend.

Next year, many more people say they are coming. There will be a cut off on boat counts to get this race done. Enter early. This year some of our friends were left out do to late entries so again, ENTER EARLY! See you next year. I can't wait.

Latest posts

Back