Hi to all.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Laing

Hello to all,

Been a few years for me. Have not touched a RC boat for many years due to some health issues. Do miss racing and seeing many old friends.
Will be posting a bunch of things on here for sale. Surprise how much stuff you collect over the years.

Going to keep 2 boats for the grandkids to enjoy, but selling everything else. Will be moving this spring, promised wife we would move when I retired. One less truck load from Ohio to Kentucky.
Everyone stay safe.

Mike Laing
PMBC

Attachments

• CE65CB8E-03E0-4970-9623-A3E4E5DF9C30.jpeg
    CE65CB8E-03E0-4970-9623-A3E4E5DF9C30.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 86
Hi Mike..

Sorry to hear you're not going to race any more, and moving, but understand. Good luck in your travels!

Steve Ball

Mike.. thanks for ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR OUR HOBBY!..

We understand and YOU WILL be missed.

Grimracer

Congratulations on your retirement hope your grandkids enjoy the model boats. If you get a chance on me you settle into your new home bring the grandkids to a model boat race. The Evansville club has a new suite and it is very nice.

Hi Mike
I am sorry you give up model boats
I will never forget the support you gave me from 2012 which enables me to race in your country
Have a good retirement my real friend

Thanks Mike for all you've done for the hobby. Sorry to see you go but we understand, hope all is better with your health now. Great idea on keeping some for grandkids.

Where are you moving too.

Samuel,
The Louisville area as my wife’s family is down there. Be shopping soon for a house. Retired from the Fire Department, and as promised. Happy wife is a happy home. Still working at the Hospital and this 19 is real. Stay Safe

Mike

Congratulations on your retirement hope your grandkids enjoy the model boats. If you get a chance on me you settle into your new home bring the grandkids to a model boat race. The Evansville club has a new suite and it is very nice.

Thanks Bill,

Couple years dropped the wife off in Ky on the way to Evansville. Always a good time and great people to race with.

May just show up one day.

Stay safe,

Mike

Hi Mike
I am sorry you give up model boats
I will never forget the support you gave me from 2012 which enables me to race in your country
Have a good retirement my real friend

Francios,

That is the year you earned US1 In thinking. Always a pleasure pitting for you. You are one special person my friend.

Stay safe,

Mike

Thanks Mike for all you've done for the hobby. Sorry to see you go but we understand, hope all is better with your health now. Great idea on keeping some for grandkids.

Allen,

Great to hear from you. Still owe you a big thanks for getting my sea dunker out of the Evansville lake bottom.

Stay Safe,

Mike

Samuel,
The Louisville area as my wife’s family is down there. Be shopping soon for a house. Retired from the Fire Department, and as promised. Happy wife is a happy home. Still working at the Hospital and this 19 is real. Stay Safe

Mike

That’s where I live. Let me know when you decide to run some boats with the grandkids. We can get together and run with you guys.

Allen,

Great to hear from you. Still owe you a big thanks for getting my sea dunker out of the Evansville lake bottom.

Stay Safe,

Mike
You owe me nothing mike...always glad to help a boater at any race, I enjoyed doing it!

Back