Hey guys...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VansRacing

I am sorry about being out of touch for so long. My computer decided to take some time off and just went into some sort of reboot forever mode. LOL

I will be back on IW soon. I am trying to finish up my outstanding orders for the year and once that is done, I will start start taking orders again sometime this spring.

Two weekends ago Talley dropped his 3.5cc (sport) O/B tunnel 2-lap record to 28.6 seconds.

Huntsville was a blowout this past weekend. Hopefully we can get some better weather in Valdosta.

Thanks,

Carl,

I am sorry about being out of touch for so long. My computer decided to take some time off and just went into some sort of reboot forever mode. LOL

HEY.................... Mine just did the same **** thing?

Didn't have a computer for a couple of days until the wifey went and bought a new one.

Hey Carl,

Welcome back.

Too bad the weather didn't co-operate in Huntsville.

You know what they say,there's always next time.

I'm really looking forward to putting a new hull under

this great cowl and radio box I have left here one day.

Man,that fuels a killer :(

Boy,that was a fast boat!

Thanks again for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carl,

too bad that we are not neighbours. You could use my pc anytime.

Ronald.
Hello Carl, glad to see you are coming back to the site. Did you get the molds finished for the Warhead? I ended up getting the Shaman ultra from Mark Sholund. We were going to set the Shaman up with a mod .21. But i changed my plan just a tad. Ended up with a CMB RS 45 conversion strapped to the transom. The project has been alot of fun for sure. Wide open through the turns, is hard to believe, but true. Vans team driver Eric Bourlet, went out of his way, to give set-up tips to make this project come together. Richard D

Carl,

too bad that we are not neighbours. You could use my pc anytime.

Ronald.
Hello Carl, glad to see you are coming back to the site. Did you get the molds finished for the Warhead? I ended up getting the Shaman ultra from Mark Sholund. We were going to set the Shaman up with a mod .21. But i changed my plan just a tad. Ended up with a CMB RS 45 conversion strapped to the transom. The project has been alot of fun for sure. Wide open through the turns, is hard to believe, but true. Vans team driver Eric Bourlet, went out of his way, to give set-up tips to make this project come together. Richard D
Richard,

I was wondering what Mark had done with that boat. Good to hear it is not just sitting on a shelf somewhere. Yes, I fished the Warhead project and molds. I am trying to catch up on some late orders right now before I take any new request on. I got way too caught up in these last couple of new designs and got WAY behind on my regular kits. I did learn some new tricks this fall. Hopefully, I can incorporate this into some updated models soon.

-Carl,

-Carl,

Latest posts

Back