• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

hey Aussies got anything for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slayer

every time i look ion the for sale section everyone is sellijg stuff except aussies there must be some one selling second hands or near new parts out there

im trying toi save a buck while im build ing my hull

I would suggest you try Mike Gillman (sp?) on the Jim's Boat Dock (do a google search fr it)....

he lives in the Mildura area and races in Adelaide and is into the Gas stuff :)

Kris

try the aussie sites for the for sale sections.

like the ampbs....... http://www.ampba.asn.au/

and compition hydro design... aka paul osmond...

http://members.dodo.net.au/ozzy1/Home.htm

but keep your eyes of the 21 hydro when i get enough money its mine.

or the boys at kingcraft ... james and dale

http://www.kingcraftrc.com/

and if you need to get some other parts from brian at excell products. http://www.xcellproducts.com.au/

thats all i can think of at he moment but if you want a list of sites to check out in australia drop me an email on

[email protected]

paul

Well you know Eat My Shorts Racing always has A engines (A45, A90HP, A100) in stock!!

And gee most of my riggers I would consider selling, except my twin.. Also have a Twincraft with a Zenoah sort of sitting in it. Never seemed to finish that boat... maybe I am allergic to gas??? Maybe when I think gas I just say N2O??? :-X

Also got gazillions of old engines and parts of engines, expecially CMB, some Rossi and some pre EXR Picco bits. If you are looking for rare spares I might just have them, like induction discs for the first 45GP with floating disk brand new!!!

EMS Racing Shameless advertising

well I know there is some old CMB Valvola engines and parts. Also parts to make 2 Novarossi side exhaust engines (over 10 years old I guess). And one Cippiola PAS 21 and parts (possibly full engine) for a Picco P5

Also a lot of CMB 90 parts for silver and original black GP engines

Really this stuff is best for finding parts to those old engines you may have that spares are no longer available for.

Hmmm Rigger prices... well probably around AUD$1200 for the A100 Rigger RTR less radio (inc 3rd channel remote. Came 6th at IMPBA Nats).

SG45 with an A45 Hydro probably for around AUD$1400

I have so many other bits like Wizard Canards (suit 67 - 80), I think I still have an original Aeromarine 21 sprintcat (unassembled) and so many odds and sods.. and maybe even an old 21 rigger.... gotta look to see what I really have!!! LOL

Have a Redline 67 (eagle-ish) rigger as well... havent worked out a price on that yet.

EMS Racing A part of Steptoe & Son

hey ems if you got parts for the silver head picco 80 just sitting there let me know i have a slittly used case and afew damaged bitss that need friends.

paul h

destroyer racing

the sound of an engine going screemmmmmm.. donk............. is never good.

been there done that..

:'( :'(

Bruce,

Dont have that sorry.

Sprintcat (original aeromarine) you can have for $160. It is unassembled and the deck has to be hoined to the hull. You would think that this boat may have been used as a plug for a mould wouldnt you??? I seem to remember a few 21 sprintcats ages ago and my guess is this is where they came from. Got it in a big lot of parts, boats, plans etc (guess who has the Stinger plans now???)

EMS Racing I personally do NOT copy boats

hey ems IM INTERESTED IN THE HULL have you got any pix of the hull if so can u email me , either way if you have or not plz

mick @auws.com.au

also where in melb r u

thanks if she is in good nick classify it sold

if you can pick it up earlier i might pick it up on the weekend or even better during the week if ya home druing the day

bit of a drive thou :p

hey ems

got any parts for a 98 model cmb .45. need a conrod, piston,liner, crank shaft. year pretty well the whole motor exept crank case head carb seized him up in the shed :'(

Will have a look.. piston/liner should use a refit from the current engines although it might be an idea to check with Tony Grinter to confirm.

Craig

Back