• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

hey Aussies got anything for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
craig did u say u had a rigger hull for sale (hull only ) as well if so got any pix of that too and a price

Hi there, I am after a set of Miss Circus Circus plans. Anyone able to help me out. I live in NSW.

Slayer..

Well yes I have a 67 size rigger without engine which I was planning on throwing an old Picco 80 at. Could do with some paint (read never painted - just clear finish). The engine mounting will limit you to either a Picco or MAC engine. Best to be considering your engine costs before rushing into this boat. Still havent figured a price for it because I was going to paint it and sell it running. Leave that one with me for a lil while...

EMS Racing Too many boats, too little time

ems

wont worry about botherin tony about it. I better not use a newer 1 'cause he said in a price description for all the stuff i need he said 98 model piston/sleeve. ::)but if you think it will be alright give me a reply.

Davo 8)

Latest posts

Back