Help!! Hydroplanes Stolen

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone,

Two of my scale hydros were stolen from my garage last night. One is the '75 Atlas Van Lines and the other is the '77 Miss Esquire Products. If you see or hear anything about these boats, please contact me.

Thank you,

Kirk Maupin
Kirk - Man this really sucks!!! Send me an e-mail with photos and descriptions of the boats and I will forward on to all the NAMBA Scale directors across the country. I know its not in the same class as your boats but if you want you can use my 90 Oberto to start the season - It's a little beat up but its all there and its yours to use....

Marty

[email protected]

NAMBA National Scale Chairman

Kirk, weren't those the two boats you took high points with the last two years? If so, I hope you had the engine and radio out of them and all they got were bare hulls

Hello everyone,

Two of my scale hydros were stolen from my garage last night. One is the '75 Atlas Van Lines and the other is the '77 Miss Esquire Products. If you see or hear anything about these boats, please contact me.

Thank you,

Kirk Maupin
Kirk - Man this really sucks!!! Send me an e-mail with photos and descriptions of the boats and I will forward on to all the NAMBA Scale directors across the country. I know its not in the same class as your boats but if you want you can use my 90 Oberto to start the season - It's a little beat up but its all there and its yours to use....

Marty

[email protected]

NAMBA National Scale Chairman
Marty, thanks for the offer to drive your Oberto. I appreciate your generosity. I still have the Squire and the other Esquire, which is probably my best boat, to run. I'll get you some info. Thanks,
Kirk

That sucks doesn't even cover it but what else can you say? We had a scale and sport 40-2 ripped from one of our boaters garages just like you did last season right before the Nationals. The weird part is the loss of your boats is foremost in your mind then it hits you...HOLY CRAP! SOMEONE WAS IN MY HOUSE! Of course the wife usually looks at it in reverse order. I'll keep an eye out here in case they surface at all. We still have not seen the Squire that was ripped from here last here.

Hello everyone,

Thank you,

Kirk Maupin
I have been working with Kirk to spread the word, and alert all those local to be on the lookout for these boats. Kirk's neighborhood is a highly populated, and close knit community. Please contact Kirk if you live close, and can help him post fliers. I'm very confident we can get positive results with effort. Time is critical right now.

I have attached the flier we have prepared:... Oh wait.. I'm not permitted... here is a cut and paste... hope this works... otherwise I'm going to have to 'bother' the Don...

My Wife figured it out... sorry Don... Everyone please view and distribute the below....

STOLEN BOATS1Apdf.pdf

Attachments

• STOLEN BOATS1Apdf.pdf
    238.8 KB · Views: 62
Last edited by a moderator:
STOLEN BOATS1Apdf.pdf

Hello everyone,

Thank you,

Kirk Maupin
My wife figured it out... check this out for the flier link shown at the top of this post... Double Click the PDF .... Thanks.

DJ

Attachments

• STOLEN BOATS1Apdf.pdf
    238.8 KB · Views: 40
Last edited by a moderator:
I have printed the flyer and will take some to the hobby shops in the Everett and Lynnwood area.

I put the word out to Everett hobby shops, If they see them they will call me. Greg

I will distribute this around to the guys here in district 16 in Canada. Thanks for the flier David.

Back