Hello from Andy Brown

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Brown

Just a note to say "Hello Everyone".

I have decided to leave the r/cboat . com list.

Seems the moderator there thinks my topics create way too much interest. The moderator told me it was a"pain in the ass" to read through 23 pages, so he stopped the thread.

Hope you guys don't mind if I might spark some interesting and mind stimulating topics over here that may get very lengthy and motivate and inspire many thought provocing posts.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

Good Boating,

Andy Brown

P.S. I like all kinds of boats,gas, nitro, electric, tunnel, vee,cat, hydro.

and now even 1/8 offroad buggies.

Andy you are VERY welcome here!!!!! :D

Feel free to go nutz man!!!!!

Great to have ya here,

Gene

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Andy,

Welcome to IW. Don F. sent me a email, that is messed up and a lot of people will follow you hear. Happy Boating!!! TB

Welcome Andy!

Hope you guys don't mind if I might spark some interesting and mind stimulating topics over here that may get very lengthy and motivate and inspire many thought provocing posts.
I was under the distinct impression that's what these forums are for. I can certainly guarantee that's what this one is all about.

I know that all the nitro racers here are pleased to see you and I know that I'm speaking for all the electric racers in saying "we're glad you're here"

Let's get it on!

Welcome Andy!

I just read all that c@$p yesterday and thought it was bull...i am sure EVERYONE here is glad you made the move :)

Seems like we cracked the 1000 members barrier also ;)

Kris

Andy

Welcome aboard and we all look forward to your help here at I waters..

Please take the time to stop in from time to time and help us with out racing, boat and motor questions..

Welcome again.

O yea did some reading on the other site also and was appalled at what I read.. Unbelievable…..I really hope that Marty is not aware of this yet…that might sound strange but I would hate to think less of the man because of a ------ moderator like the one he has on his site…If he is unaware I hope that when he finds out that he has the mind to fix the wrong..

Marty if you get wind of this we think the world of you “at least I do” and I hope that what has happened is not a reflect of your personal style…I for one do not want to believe that it does..

OK..im done...all i want now is to keep racing, boating and learning..

Grimracer

[SIZE=21pt]Andy, I put my vote of support for both you and Don on that listbot site. I'm sure I'll be booted next. LOL Welcome aboard![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally love interesting topics. I really enjoyed reading about the stats in Top fuel dragsters you wrote in "nitro make horsepower” but I see that thread was removed for some dumb reason. :angry:

who the heck is andy brown? :blink:

hehehe, mr. brown, i owe you a couple of bucks. don't send the boys to bust me up just yet, i've had some probs at the homefront. i'll get you the dough asap alrighty???

that guy callahan is a smart cookie, but his social skills (along with a few others)could use some professional help....haha j/k (kinda lol)

btw, i don't care what everyone else says about ya, you're THE MAN :D hehehe

Welcome Andy,

Glad to see you decided to stop by. Our forum has been growing a lot lately and you are a very nice addition. You should see a lot of famillar names I believe.

Tom

Welcome aboard, Andy!

Looking forward to talking shop with ya. Now maybe Hammer will have some competition on post lengths!

Propjockey Racing.....open minds meet here. :)

Is it OK if a Brit adds a few comments here? My attempts at humour (humor for colonials) wasn't appreciated on u know where.

Dave

Hey Dave! :D

Welcome finally! B)

How's the weather on your side of the pond? It was 32 degrees C in this colony (Australia :p )

Nitrocrazed racing: I dont watch Rugby Union anyway....

Well i guess you won't mind a Belgian guy too then lol , :p :p B) ,

Regards ,

Bart

ps the weather sucks overhere , rain and freezing cold

Hi Andy , Dave and Bart,

I was wondering how long it would take for you to find a new place to

discus the facts.......

and what a place you picked for it as well. most of the people here have a lot of

nice projects going to so they'll make you feel right at home..

I also look forward to reading more dragboat wisdom :)

cheers

Latest posts

Back