Heat Racing Mono's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaddySundown

90 or 1" mono, what's a good heat racer?

Any one run a 45" Youngblood hull? Is this any good?

What's good What's not!

Alan.......

Alan, I have had great luck with my microburst hulls from reptile racing. They handle like they are on rails. And they love rough water. When you get 5 or more boats in a heat the water gets pretty sloppy. I race a 90 and a 45 size. Plus these boat dont have any wood in them, they use core cell for the stringers and transom.

Eric

I'm another Microburst fan but there others that you can't go wrong with like the Seaducer.

Not many mono's running here but the Seaducer SD3 with G 26 is very impressive in choppy water .Insane mono hull is arriving so we will be to making a comparison test soon!

Gill

emac said:
Alan, I have had great luck with my microburst hulls from reptile racing. They handle like they are on rails. And they love rough water. When you get 5 or more boats in a heat the water gets pretty sloppy. I race a 90 and a 45 size. Plus these boat dont have any wood in them, they use core cell for the stringers and transom.
Eric

89938[/snapback]

I see that Seaducer holds the record but which has most heat racing wins?

Well no one has kept any records. I have been racing SEADUCER for a long time. I would think that for the years TWIN CRAFT would have the more heat wins.

But Seaducer could have surpassed that. No one really knows.. :blink: :blink:

I have seen an Insane run and it looks very good. Witnessed Jeff Machaud win the gas nationals last year.

Alan.....

I have a Microburst .60 mono that is awesome. The build quality is great and it is a blast to race. Dave Showers who builds the boats is a nice guy and good to deal with.

Eric Canto

Back