HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Gibson

Supporting Member
Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving tommorrow! Despite the insanity that goes on all around us, i still find so many things to be thankful for....family,(especially those GRANDKIDS) friends, hobbies, and friends to share those hobbies with, and all the great people ive come to know on IW....yep id say thats a pretty good list of things to be thankful for! :)

Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving tommorrow! Despite the insanity that goes on all around us, i still find so many things to be thankful for....family,(especially those GRANDKIDS) friends, hobbies, and friends to share those hobbies with, and all the great people ive come to know on IW....yep id say thats a pretty good list of things to be thankful for! :)

Happy Thanksgiving Bill

and everyone here on I/W B)

See you guys and gals Sunday.....

Andy

Happy Thanksgiving Bill

and everyone here on I/W B)

See you guys and gals Sunday.....

Andy
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, Hope you all have a GREAT day tomorrow. I've got so much to be thankful for-good job,family,friends,hobby,health etc. Heck, I'm just Happy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glenn

Happy Thanksgiving everyone in District3 and here on I/W have a good and safe one.

Last edited by a moderator:
To All I/W Friends,

Hope everyone has a safe holiday season.

Enjoy,

Mark Sholund

Props-4-U

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!
eat lots of turkey...get fat to stay warm in the cold months...and hibernate in the shop and build boats..christmas will be here soon enough , god bless you all and have a safe and happy holiday.

terry and kim kelly

Great day to thrash in the Garage on boats for the race we have Sunday . Proximity to the fridge ( beer ) and TV ( Football ) is very good at my house !! Everyone have a great day and lets not forget those less fortunate and those in our Armed Forces here and overseas . Happy Thanksgiving Brothers and Sisters !

Great day to thrash in the Garage on boats for the race we have Sunday . Proximity to the fridge ( beer ) and TV ( Football ) is very good at my house !! Everyone have a great day and lets not forget those less fortunate and those in our Armed Forces here and overseas . Happy Thanksgiving Brothers and Sisters !
Hey go Fast! We'll be thinkin about ya while were tearin up and down the river in my brother in laws airboats!! The Grandkids are so excited!(and so is GRAMPY! :lol: ) Happy Thanksgiving to you and yer FAMILY! :)

Hey go Fast! We'll be thinkin about ya while were tearin up and down the river in my brother in laws airboats!! The Grandkids are so excited!(and so is GRAMPY! :lol: ) Happy Thanksgiving to you and yer FAMILY! :)
Airboats don't exactly "Tear " up and down the river !! Look for a White/Green STV with a fat guy in it !!!!! ( Friday afternoon )

happy thanksgiving to all in IW....

thankful for freedom, family, health and the ability to share a hobby such as boating with all of you. The forum is a great community, soo many smart people sharing their knowledge and ideas....it never ceases to amaze me the building tricks and ideas you all come up with...

Patrick

Hope Everyone had a good thanksgiving. My thanksgiving was good here in iraq good food and jokes all the good stuff. you guys be safe

sgt conde julian

US.Army, Baghdad Iraq

Hope Everyone had a good thanksgiving. My thanksgiving was good here in iraq good food and jokes all the good stuff. you guys be safe

sgt conde julian

US.Army, Baghdad Iraq
Sgt Conde Julian....im very glad that you had a good Thanksgiving given the circumstances...and I THANK YOU for your service to this country...i sincerely hope that your next Thanksgiving will be spent at home with your family! Bill

Back