Happy Independance Day !

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CapeTown73

During the last 5 years I have made some really good friends on this forum and also in the process of ordering goodies for my hobby from various suppliers in the USA. Some of you have provided excellent service in getting parts to me and others have just been great communicators and have supplied invaluable information that I could apply to building and racing my model boats. Some of you have become like house friends in that we have shared lots more than just boating stuff and I thank you all for your friendship.

Today (the 4th of July) is Independence Day in the USA and Google defines this day as "Independence Day honors the birthday of the United States of America and the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776. It's a day of picnics and patriotic parades, a night of concerts and fireworks, and a reason to fly the American flag."

This sounds like it's a really special day for all of you and for what it's worth, I add my good wishes to you all and trust you will enjoy a wonderful day of celebration and rememberance.

My particular regards go to :

my mentor Gabe Clegg and Meghan from Atlanta,

Debbie and James from Accu-tech,

Paula and Mitch from Quickdraw,

Joe from Zippkits,

John from Technology Hobbies,

Bruce from Gizmo,

and I will fondly remember Jerry Wyss who freely shared so much info and photos with me regarding my Thunder Tiger engine.

To you all,

Have a great day!

Wennie, Cape Town, South Africa.

Back