HAPPY FATHERS DAY

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlnoki

HAPPY FATHERS DAY

To all us dad's out there, have a great one and just sit back in your recliner, (if you are allowed to), Watch the ball game, NASCAR race, Formula 1 race or what ever,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

carl

p.s. i got to mow the lawn and wash the wifes car. :( :(

HAPPY FATHERS DAY
To all us dad's out there, have a great one and just sit back in your recliner, (if you are allowed to), Watch the ball game, NASCAR race, Formula 1 race or what ever,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

carl

p.s. i got to mow the lawn and wash the wifes car. :( :(
HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL DAD,S WHO PLAY WITH TOY BOATS!!! Im watching the British Grand Prix right now....GOD! those cars are FAST!! The rpm,s they are turning make em sound almost like 2 strokes!!

Happy Fathers day guys,

Mine sucked- but its part of life I guess,

Watched the neighbor kick my azz fishing all morning......

He decked several nice Mango's and a FAT slot Redfish-

I got the trash can slam-

Kitty kitty/stingray/ and a ladyfish :rolleyes:

Then the wife got called in to work and f-ed my BBQ :angry:

Oh well :p

Me and Kayti had fun anyways B)

The grilled snapper will have to wait till Monday :rolleyes:

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Went out and played with toy boats with John Finch and Jim Skelton!. My daughter and Son-in-Law went along because he wanted to see what these little boats were all about. Got out the old B mono after being on the shelf for 6 years. Son-in-Law ran the boat twice and did a GREAT job getting around the buoys. Maybe a new racer in the works. And by the way, the old boat still runs pretty good...............

Hope everyone had a nice Father's Day,

Dick Tyndall

Thanks Carl~

I had a great day. Today is my first anniversary,fathers day, and the first day of summer. It was grand!

I wish all the best to all the fathers out there as well.

Regards Jeff~

Back