Happy fathers day to all the dads out there!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RodneyPierce

I got to spend some much needed time with my baby this morning. We went to breakfast, then went to see grandma and papa. Ended the day with a trip to the pond. Marty was nice enough to bring his little AQU electric round nose and Addi took the wheel. She has a pretty short attention span still but with some more time on the water she will get it. I will say she takes after daddy. It's WOT or nothing!! Hahaha.

Video uploading now :)

Happy fathers day to you also! How long before you are entering her into races and she's kicking our butts:)

Quiet Father's day for the 'ol Wallster, all my babies are grown up now, but I do have 5 grandkids to play with, two of the boys boys turning 4 this year. One's a motor head already, flies park electrics with his dad and Gramps, very interested in my boats (and fishing), so maybe in a few more years. Finally put together a little shop in the basement utility room, its all I get, putting new bearings in some motors today and having a blast!

Wallster

IMG_0317.jpg

Wally, awesome my friend! Good to hear from you as well!! Get them g-kids into boating brother!

Quiet Father's day for the 'ol Wallster, all my babies are grown up now, but I do have 5 grandkids to play with, two of the boys boys turning 4 this year. One's a motor head already, flies park electrics with his dad and Gramps, very interested in my boats (and fishing), so maybe in a few more years. Finally put together a little shop in the basement utility room, its all I get, putting new bearings in some motors today and having a blast!

Wallster
Mine are grown and gone, in the shop also working on twin. Orders from Mort, bring it to Muncie. :D Happy Fathers day to all IW members.......==={}

Thats good stuff Rodney B) B) B)

Somewhere I have some pics and vids of Kaytlin when she was about 3 or 4 driving an F/E at the apt complex pond, with a little help of course ;) Cherish these times..........

Happy Fathers Day,

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back