Happy Birthday Chuck McGaughy

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dasboatman

NAMBA Hall of Fame member Chuck McGaughy will be celebrating a birthday 30 January. Chuck, inducted in 1983, started his model boating with a tether boat in 1947. Twenty years later he saw a B Hydro running, and has ben hooked ever since. He was largely responsible for NAMBA's initial success on the East Coast, serving as District One Director for several years. After moving to the west coast, he also served as Commodore of the San Diego Argonauts. Chucks hard work and enthusiasm have lead to his success both on and off the water.

I am proud to call this man - Friend. With assistance from another old Left Coast Friend, Good wishes left here will be copied and delivered to Chuck to honor him. All inputs are welcome. Happy Birthday a little early my Friend. Please don't torch off all those candles on the 30th - Global warming and all that Jazz !!! CHEERS !!! Bob

Happy birthday Chuck. And here I thought you were my age when I was helping you at the Nationals. You're the youngest senior citizen out there.

Lohring Miller

Happy birthday Chuck & many more to come. Do you remember the runoff between you & Vern Randolph in Connecticut? Vern still has the boat & lives in up state NY. I live in NC & run at the Piedmont Triad Site.

Jim Allen

Chuck,

I just realized my birthday is January 30 also. I'll be a very young 70 years old.

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday Chuck!!

Still remember the great sport-40 racing we had over the years. :D

Don :)

Happy Birthday friend and many more

Just remember one thing old is a state of mind and elderly is a state of body your still young my friend

Dave Bestpitch

Back