HammerHead is a YABB GOD!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

That's right our own Hammerhead has joined the eliete group of YaBB Gods! :eek:

Way to go Hammer! your sharing of knowledge is much appreciated!

Thanks Tom! And,.. I was on the receiving end of a lot of information myself. I am looking forward to continue sharing my ideas with all the great guys at Intlwaters.

Hammer

Patience grasshopper and you to can rise to YaBB God status. ;D

I think I hit that level once before, on the old forum.

Hammer San didn't waste much time hitting 500 post's! Well done.

5 of the top 15 posters are Aussies! "STRUTH MATE".

Never met a Aussie that I didnt like ;)

Ian check my bio at Jim's "ggillman" and you will see 1045 total posts, plus about 600 and sumpin I had here!!!!

I have talked to Mike G. on many occasions, even got him over here to Intlwaters a couple times, Great guy!!!

What does all this mean? Heck I ran outta breath before Mike did, Ha,Ha ;D

Gene ;)

I've tried to get Gene to come over b4 - I think he's scared of kangaroo's or something!!! They do walk down the main street's over here you know ;) Then there's the drop bears and hoop snakes.........

Oh Man, I would love to!!!! Tim D. and I have talked about it before, Sydney harbor, the Opera house, the Rowing center, Just a time and money thing ;)

Gene ;D

Yeah and all them scary critters!!!! Yikes :eek: :p

Down a couple cold Stubbies and go chase the Sheilas!!!

Aye Mate!!! :D

Yeah and all them scary critters!!!! Yikes :eek: :p

Down a couple cold Stubbies and go chase the Sheilas!!!

Aye Mate!!! :D
Youv'e already got the lingo down! Get the airfare together and I'm sure we can work something out for the rest man...

Keep in mind everything down here is cheap for you guys. Exchange rate works well for you "seppo's" Hint - Aussie rhyming slang.

Got to watch those shela's mate, some on them can be a bit scary :-[ but some of them can to too damm fine :p :p :p ;D ;D ;)

hey,

just how many aussies are there on this forum now, i recon after the US we would hav to be close to the second most talkative. Suprising seen as model boating isnt exactly well known to the public, guess you just cant shut us up.............

Latest posts

Back