• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

h&m no step 1 FE mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuck st romain

this is a H&M no step 1 hull and hardware. it is aprox 23" and works great on any 2-4s set-up. i have run it with feigao 8s (2s), neu 1512 1d (2s) and stock super-v motors and had good luck with all 3 set-ups. i fit 2 x 4900 rhino packs and ran then in parallel with 2s and series with 4s

the boat is hull and hardware. it comes with everything but a motor, esc and reciever. it is in good shape aside from the usual small scratches and minor peeling around hatch from tape.

everything pictured included including 5mm to .130 coupler, .130 shaft and prop.

this boat is alot of fun and can be a competitive n2 mono, i just dont use it. i got the hull from h&m in germany and it took over 2 months. the craftsmanship is 2nd to none and it has no damage or hidden repairs

$125 plus $25 shipping takes it.

i also can include a slightly super-v motor/esc/cooling for $100 or if you want a true screamer a neu 1512 1d in good shape with water jacket for $110 (no esc, i used a turnigy 120)

first paypal to [email protected] gets it

Back