Gun Control OR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why isn't the media showing all the "assault weapon" shooting video! there is a new security system that was installed at Sandy Hook.

OH wait a minute the "assault rifle " was still in Lanza's car...it never made it into the school building!

I think there is a BIG cover up to go with Obama's anti gun scheme. Be careful the showers are coming!

Robert, kinda with you and Gene, I have no need for high capacity clips. Do not own any. I've owned many guns in my 64 years but any that were not accurate I did not keep long.

As far as mental health issues I think the states will have to bear that burden- not the feds.

School guards- Local county or school districts will have to foot the bill on that.

Well said Glenn,

The feds can pass any bill they want,

Its up to state and county budget if it can be done..........

Gene

Gene, The sad part of the story is some states and counties are overburdened already- they may have little to nothing left to give..

Oh no not a scary pistol gripped 1022. Get where I am going? They do not even know how to define an assult weapon. I geus my kids brand new 597 with a SS Evolustion stock will be illegal also. It has a pistol grip.

Nice rig Sean.

741046_518482704849655_923197234_o.jpg

Friends in NY state all I can say is WOW!

Cuomo ramming the gun bill into law with total disreguard to any other than his own political views...........

Try that with the Sandy relief aid if you want to do whats right,

Gene

Last edited by a moderator:
Kev that is the part I would like to know too,

Gene

Quote from the voting floor on Cuomo actions:

Good for him, Bad for government, Only adds to his advantage for the white house run in 2016.

From C-SPAN live feed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just caught word that are Dictator is going to address this gun issue tomorrow with school children present. WTF. :rolleyes: ;) :blink: :unsure: :angry: :rolleyes:

If they want to do something they will just make something up.But i dont under way they fill the need to make something up.They are the strongest millitary in the world.What are they afraid thats what i want to know.

When will they address the real problem which is are children s security in school?
Oh he will tomorrow by banning "assault weapons" and "standard" (defined in the US army's manual as a 30 round mags). That will make them safe. ;) Plus he will put a limit on how much ammo we can buy and tax the hell out of it.

Interesting tid bit! As of Jan 14, 2013 in the Chicago area there have been 23 homicides and 80 people shot. Apparently Illnois though gun laws haven't worked that well!

Mark Obama has raised taxes on ammo 500% since elected!

Latest posts

Back