Guess What I Got Today?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

That's right baby! A Villain rtr with a K&B gold head, it's off the hook and **** clean! Thanks goes out to the Seller! But I'll keep his name confidential unless he revels himself to you guys!

YEAH BABY!

When you post a pic, see if you can squeeze on a shot of the Aerotech that I sold you. I'm anxious to see how well it turned out!

Not being a computer guy, I don't know how to post it. Can you guys walk me through it?? ???

Yeah, Ron sorry for the slooowww picture of the Aerotech. It's coming.

It's easy to do. Click on "Browse" after you put in a message, then find the picture that you want to post. Hit "Open" (2 ways to do that with Windows, one is to right click on the picture or description like C: 001.jpg) and it should show up where it says "Attach:". Then "Post" as usual. I hope that this helps. I'll be waiting. If you have any trouble doing this, send the shots to me and I'll see if I can do it for you.

Here's a picture of Ron's old Aerotech. It actually started out Budweiser red, with white. It was to hard to see on the water so I re-painted the cowling a Frost Blue w/orange. When I clear coated the red and white I added White pearl to change the red to a pinkish maroon shade.

Lookin good...i need some ideas on how to paint the cowl on my Villain..i will be just coating th wood with Epoxy, no paint there...any suggestions?

Kris

I saw something cool I'm gonna try, the guys spray I think a metellic color, silver, gold, green, etc...with the paint still wet they lay over it wax paper and than pull it off. Makes your cowling look like Marble. I'm gonna get the Know how and will share it w/you once my buddy calls me back. It would definitely highlight the wood.

I like the concept of 2 different striping styles on the sponsons. I'll bet it looks better in person!

Whow

Did you get that from one of the FROG's.. Cool to say the least.

Let us know how it runs.

Mike

Latest posts

Back