Grim, what do you think of another round?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_laxmasta2039

hey grimracer...... : :) : :)

would it be possible to have another"test session" on your webcam/chat? PJ and I snuck in there earlier today to shoot the breeze about our wee hydros, and i couldnt stop thinking it would be nice to have another session.

what do think?

joe

hope i'm not being too pushy....

[saw the announcement on your site saying december 14th, it just seems like that's a long time to wait]

I was kinda dissappointed to hear that only 4 guys showed up. I think the script is kinda cool. have you guys been watching mike in the shop at all? I saw him build a fuel tank the other day and they had a club meeting.

one thing we could do is try to have a regular chat time.

I checked out the cam this morning and the shop was dark. When Joe and I were in there this afternoon, the screen was blank--no pic at all.

As for a regular chat, sounds good to me. I'm free most early afternoons and after 9:00 PM (central time).

Hea dudes

Sorry its been hard to catch me in the shop. A regular chat is i good idea. Lets see.... Again this winter we will be working in the shop every Thursday evening beginning at 7 pm cst. We could do it then.. I dont know how much i can participate but we could see how this works. This Thursday we are going to be working on a Scale 20 boat for CRASH (Mickey t). Lets try it beginning at 7 or so. If Im not there right away check back..

Does this work.. I will still have the monthly chats as listed on the website.

Grim

thursday sounds good to me,

i'll be there as long as i dont have too much homework... : :)

if it's ok w/ you i'll go ahead and get the word out.

joe

Lax and gang

We had some problems at the last chat...crap.. The system went down and we were unable to get it rocking in time to chat.

The guy that was to bring the boat over to work on spaced it out and did not show up..

hum...whats next.. have our dog (spike the pug) chew his way through the cords on my PC.....go for a cruse on a big ship and eat some bad fish...heck maybe the lady next door will flash me and burn the pupils out of my eyes.. 8)

Im back now...

I will try and get a chat going soon.

Grim

when you say 7pm, is that 7pm on the clock in this forum? or something else...

i think that when its around 7 where you are, its around midday over here ;)

Kris

Back