Grade up opinion.....anyone?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasoncsc

Guys,

After half a years' boating, I am now the owner of a .21 SD2, .21 Microburst, .21 tunnel, .45 SD3 and a .21 roadrunner. I am thinking of a boat for my christmas present and is pondering what size boat I should be getting for my next boat and which boat I should get.....Actually my engine choices are between the CMB 80 CAM, 90 and 100, any great deep vee choices besides the Microburst or SD that I could fit in these engines? Thanks!

GAS CAT!

sell off one of those .21 monos since you cant race two at once, and get a stryker or supercat or AM cat and stick a stock 260 in it. with an M&D or QD pipe you can heat race for freakin' ever compared to a nitro boats life span..

Joe

Joe's got it bad! He IMed me last night and he's working on a Supercat.

How about a Twincraft? You can use any Gas hull with one of those engines.

A lot of that disease going around....

Usually hits people with small lawns at home... The need to do garden maintenance causes an irrational want to use petrol driven lawn maintenance devices and the infected victim starts thinking "Zenoah"...

From there its all down hill and alas no cure for this disease has been found so far. Maybe driving a twin 90 rigger at full noise may temporarily reduce the effects of Zenoaitis and with constant repitition may make this near fatal disease lay dormant. Its worth a try In my mind... anything to help these poor lost souls...

EMS Racing Coffee, Tea or Nitro?

: :) I'm still trying to figure out where all those 90 twin beast were when Tony's ZENOAH rigger was the only boat to run a sub minute heat at the Vic champs ???

:p

;D

Next closest were the 45's : :)

Mike,

Gruber's twin did a 6 lap heat (jumped the start), and caught and passed my boat for a 1:10, ie for 5 laps he would have had a sub minute heat, and we were dodging dead wood that race too.

Now imagine the heat time Aaron would have got if his 67 could finish a race.... ;D

Aaron said he was going to build a twin 67 as well. 8)

Tony's boat was impressive tho. That's why I building one too. 8)

Nitrocrazed racing: I confess. I run petrol too.

Guy's, What brand gas rigger set the sub minute race time you are talking about and what speed was it doing on the straights.

Back