GP3700 cells / Nats ect

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crowebar said:
Is Trinity's deal with GP global or just in the US? Is there anywhere else in the world we can get cells?Time for Lipoly's!

Dick

92100[/snapback]

What is Trinity's deal with GP?

I was looking at Off Shore Electrics web sight and they are selling GP3300's by the case direct from GP. Does Trinity have there hands in these cells as well?

Trinity now has the US exclusive on all the Red GP3300 cells and currently all of the GP3700 cells. Yes, you can purchase Green / Yellow GP3300 cells from Steven V. and GP direct. You cannot however buy GP3700 cells from GP direct, Steven V. and I have tried.

thanks

Steve

J Solinger said:
crowebar said:
Is Trinity's deal with GP global or just in the US? Is there anywhere else in the world we can get cells?Time for Lipoly's!

Dick

92100[/snapback]

I was looking at Off Shore Electrics web sight and they are selling GP3300's by the case direct from GP. Does Trinity have there hands in these cells as well?

92113[/snapback]

This really blows!

So who outside of the U.S. can we approach about getting good cells.

Steve, I'd imagine you've already been pursuing this - I hope.

I just got back from a LHS. Big time car guys. 2 Indoor tracks. Slots. Boats. Speedmaster hardware. Pretty stocked shop for the most part. I asked if they had GP3700's.

Kid: Sure we do!

Me: Can I have a case?

Kid: blank look of disbelief

you'd have to get those from the manufacturer... I guess

Then I tell him how Trinity has turned off the tap. Crickets chriping....

Kid: blank stare as the wheels go around (yes it looked painful)

I don't know what to tell ya man.

That avenue was a bust. They have killer matched 3300's though if you want to pay around $11 per cell.

One possibility is getting the 3700's in industrial wrappers, I'm looking into it. In the past the industrial cell haven't always been quite the same cell. I've also got some calls into friends in Europe. Ultimately the best answer will be LiPo's, at least until the car world turns to them.

Brian

sjslhill said:
Trinity now has the US exclusive on all the Red GP3300 cells and currently all of the GP3700 cells.  Yes, you can purchase Green / Yellow GP3300 cells from Steven V. and GP direct.  You cannot however buy GP3700 cells from GP direct, Steven V. and I have tried.
thanks

Steve

J Solinger said:
crowebar said:

Dick

92100[/snapback]

92113[/snapback]

92129[/snapback]

After a year worth of being a loyal customer to GP Direct it seems we where lied to.

In early Jan 05 Steve Hill told me about the gp3700. I called GP direct and they told me they wouldn't have them until April, May. Than I started seeing them pop up at certain retailers not too long after. Just today I decided that I had enough of the lying and point blank asked one of the higher ups at GP what the deal was. She said "We have already had a shipment come and go of the GP370s,"

Well that was news to me. I have been asking to buy them since the news came out that the was a new cell coming out!

Well that's one less Christmas card to send this year. And my Christmas cards are sent in a priority mail box! Steve Hill enjoys his! :)

The good news is not one battery company owns the market anymore. Things are definitely going to be looking up for FE.

Steven

www.OffshoreElectrics.com

The bottom line here people is that GP and Trinity are a bunch of liars! I look forward to the day when companies like these do not control our hobbies and lives.

thanks

Steve

Pagemaster said:
sjslhill said:
Trinity now has the US exclusive on all the Red GP3300 cells and currently all of the GP3700 cells.  Yes, you can purchase Green / Yellow GP3300 cells from Steven V. and GP direct.  You cannot however buy GP3700 cells from GP direct, Steven V. and I have tried.
thanks

Steve

J Solinger said:
crowebar said:

Dick

92100[/snapback]

92113[/snapback]

92129[/snapback]

After a year worth of being a loyal customer to GP Direct it seems we where lied to.

In early Jan 05 Steve Hill told me about the gp3700. I called GP direct and they told me they wouldn't have them until April, May. Than I started seeing them pop up at certain retailers not too long after. Just today I decided that I had enough of the lying and point blank asked one of the higher ups at GP what the deal was. She said "We have already had a shipment come and go of the GP370s,"

Well that was news to me. I have been asking to buy them since the news came out that the was a new cell coming out!

Well that's one less Christmas card to send this year. And my Christmas cards are sent in a priority mail box! Steve Hill enjoys his! :)

The good news is not one battery company owns the market anymore. Things are definitely going to be looking up for FE.

Steven

www.OffshoreElectrics.com

93096[/snapback]

These cell i have seen before with no label but for the price it sound good . But how do you know, they may be matcher rejects. No cells come from the factoy with numbers how will he tell what they are . I have dealed in battery for a lot of years and you can bet I didn't fall off a water melon truck this am. any gp3300 or 3700 will be a good sport pack and will give you good service . But for those who want to go fast I sell the best only. Buying a unlabeled battery is like marrying you x wife , you are taking a big chance LOL Ray

Back