Good service !!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krusty 181

Hi ,

i would just like to say a personal thanks to Brian Blazer ,and say how impressed i was of the effort he made to make my overseas order happen the best way possible for all involved ,shipping to OZ is never easy esp. for bigger stuff , i would gladly recommend his business to anyone who asked , i have found this kind of service is pretty rare nowadays .......

thanks again

Andrew

Thanks for the kind words Andrew. It only took three trips to the post office to get it shipped :rolleyes: We tried everything we could to try to get the kits shipped without cutting the gas version. The 36" max package length is a killer. The parts were cut towards the rear of the hull and can be easily glued back together. You may have to paint the boat to hide the seams though.

Thanks for your business

Brian

Hey Brian, would you consider doing a "short kit" like some of the aircraft manufacturers do? Basically Formers and the smaller parts, leaving the larger parts like sheeting, side frames etc to be purchased and cut by the builder, oviously done from plans. Just a thought that may cut down shipping costs for the international guys wanting a kit shipped across the pond.

I'd definately be interested in that way for sure

Just a thought

Johno

Western Australia

PS I already have one of you whippy gas cowls and plans............haven't had the time to cut formers as I'm pretty lazy this time of you

Hey Brian, would you consider doing a "short kit" like some of the aircraft manufacturers do? Basically Formers and the smaller parts, leaving the larger parts like sheeting, side frames etc to be purchased and cut by the builder, oviously done from plans. Just a thought that may cut down shipping costs for the international guys wanting a kit shipped across the pond.

I'd definately be interested in that way for sure

Just a thought

Johno

Western Australia

PS I already have one of you whippy gas cowls and plans............haven't had the time to cut formers as I'm pretty lazy this time of you

My standard policy if I have to cut the kits to fit is to supply the plans with the kit. So, if the customer doesn't want to glue the pieces back together, they can make their own. I can't modify the CNC program for full lengh kits and partial kits. It is a pain, but my customers seem to be understanding of it.

Brian

Thanks for the response Brian, it is greatly appreciated. I shall contact you directly when I'm ready to buy a kit.

I'll also go as far as to fully stand behind what Andrew (Krusty181) said earlier, Brian was extremely helpful when I purchased my Whiplash plans and cowl the other year, he went out of his way to see they arrived safe and sound across the bigpond. You don't often see this high level of customer service these days, but when you do you remember the "great guys" such as Brian.

Keep up the great work Brian

Johno

Latest posts

Back