Good Evening from China

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone, I'm a foreign English teacher in Nantong China and new to the forum. My main interests are Nitro Monos (.91 Novarossi-powered Seaducer built by Jerry Crowther) and vintage steam boats.

Welcome to the board, wealth of knowledge to be had here, and some great people as well..

How long have you been in china? Is it a struggle to find an area to run the mono? I'm even more curious as to what's available for nitro content over there?..

Again, welcome to the board...

Alden

Hi Alden

Thank you for the kind words. I've been here and I'm loving it. The best thing about China is the almost total lack of crime!
We have plenty of water here, including the beautiful Haohe River, but officials can be a bit sticky. There are quite a few dams under construction, so it's not really a problem. Fuel can be bought from hobby shops in Shanghai and Hong Kong with nitro content as high as 60%.

Oh wow, thanks for the knowledge... sounds like you have all the things you need to have a blast at your disposal.. how far are you from Shenzhen?

Hi Alden

Thank you for the kind words. I've been here and I'm loving it. The best thing about China is the almost total lack of crime!
We have plenty of water here, including the beautiful Haohe River, but officials can be a bit sticky. There are quite a few dams under construction, so it's not really a problem. Fuel can be bought from hobby shops in Shanghai and Hong Kong with nitro content as high as 60%.

This is one of the reasons there is very little crime in China....No MS-13 here.....
I suppose that is about the only way you can keep 1.3 billion people on the straight and narrow....
At 1.3 billion you could not enough police or military to protect your citizens.....

https://gizmodo.com/chinas-death-buses-deliver-executions-organ-harvesting-5151377

Latest posts

Back