• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

GoldHead 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Larson

Have a used ( I havent used it) Gold head 45 up for sale... Evo or whatever, it's the squat version, newer with the machined slots in the head....

Has good compression, the piston top is mint..... it's minus the water fittings only, but complete with collet......

Kept as a spare, friend gave me a smokin deal on.

It hadnt warranted testing after events here, the price will effect this as so.... IMO it's pretty cherry......

While not to discriminate, i'd like to see it go to an experienced modeler, that may discern common procedures in maintainance, etc.... this model engine requires the exhaust port clip install,rotor clearance checks, and, is tedious to tear down, and work on.....the bearings are smooth, and i wouldnt hesitate to install it tommorow....

For sale, and it's issues( no pm's, no trades, no, will ya takes, etc). will have it sold to the first guy posting on here he wants it... and while I can get pic capability, this'll take time, as I have to borrow a camera, and struggle to figure out how its done..... possible email of pics can get done, if you request...

Listed as used, honestly, and as accurately as i can.... parts price, for sure....

Outstanding expenses are forcing my hand....... smooth sale of a good .45 is the goal, here we go..... mike

Have a used ( I havent used it) Gold head 45 up for sale... Evo or whatever, it's the squat version, newer with the machined slots in the head....

Has good compression, the piston top is mint..... it's minus the water fittings only, but complete with collet......

Kept as a spare, friend gave me a smokin deal on.

It hadnt warranted testing after events here, the price will effect this as so.... IMO it's pretty cherry......

While not to discriminate, i'd like to see it go to an experienced modeler, that may discern common procedures in maintainance, etc.... this model engine requires the exhaust port clip install,rotor clearance checks, and, is tedious to tear down, and work on.....the bearings are smooth, and i wouldnt hesitate to install it tommorow....

For sale, and it's issues( no pm's, no trades, no, will ya takes, etc). will have it sold to the first guy posting on here he wants it... and while I can get pic capability, this'll take time, as I have to borrow a camera, and struggle to figure out how its done..... possible email of pics can get done, if you request...

Listed as used, honestly, and as accurately as i can.... parts price, for sure....

Outstanding expenses are forcing my hand....... smooth sale of a good .45 is the goal, here we go..... mike
Are you talking of a 45CMB or what motor?

Back